Call Us: Servicing Over 300 US Locations
Follow Us:
  • USA Wildlife Removal Education Guide - Should I ever poison a house mouse?

Should I ever poison a house mouse?

Poisoning mice have been a well-known method of removing mice for a significantly long time. Mouse poison is easily available to purchase, but is it the most effective solution for one’s residence? Before one make a decision about the way in which one want to remove mice from one’s residence, and In case one have been thinking about poisoning, here are some of the facts one maybe didn't know.

Mouse poison is substantially toxic. It can cause severe toxic poisoning in those who consume it. Using mouse poison, accidents involving those other than mice consuming mouse poison are frequent and can be fatal. Mouse poison can have a severe impact on a person's health in long terms, and it also can be lethal. Accidents involving pets consuming mouse poison are frequent, and most of them end in a tragic outcome. This means that In case one place mouse poison inside one’s residence, one going to expose one’s entire residence to the risk of poisoning including one, one’s children and one’s pets. In case one lays out mouse poison outside one’s residence and in one’s attic, one risk poisoning other animals also, including one’s neighbors pets.

On the other hand, the effectiveness of mouse poison in poisoning mice is questionable also. The truth is, mouse poison is not as effective in poisoning mice as one might think. Even though mouse poison might successfully harm one, one’s pets and one’s children, it might not be as effective in exterminating mice. Chances are that the poison going to only harm the mouse to the extent of the animal suffering long-term pain and agony, but it going to take a long time for it to actually die. This way, one going to only cause the animal pain, without actually examining it. This means that using mouse poison is inhumane, besides being dangerous.

Learn more: How do I clean house mouse feces out of my attic?

In a nutshell, one shouldn't be using mouse poison at all. It's not only that it going to be ineffective using mice, but it going to also put one and one’s family at risk. One is risking poisoning pets and other animals that might get in contact using the poison, also as contaminating the environment. One and one’s family, including one’s children, might get poisoned, which can lead to long-term health problems and could possibly be fatal.

If you need help, we service the entire USA! Click here for a wildlife removal specialist in your town!

Go back to the main Rat & Mouse Removal page for more information about Should I ever poison a house mouse? .
© 2018 Copyright Wildlife Removal USA | Web Design by: