Wilmington Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 910-506-3905
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call New Hanover County Animal Control at (910) 798-7500
Yes, you can call us 24/7. North Carolina wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Wilmington, NC region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILMINGTON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Wilmington. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- WILMINGTON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in North Carolina.
- WILMINGTON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of North Carolina buildings.
- WILMINGTON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of North Carolina snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Wilmington Animal Control agency or the New Hanover County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Wilmington Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in North Carolina. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Wilmington Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Wilmington Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Wilmington wildlife removal company services Wilmington, NC.
Wilmington wildlife control tip of the month: How to get rid of moles in yard with juicy fruit gum
Moles are furry and apparently harmless creatures unless you have a garden and they decide to settle in your yard. Moles are carnivorous animals that eat worms, larvae, insects and things like that. And it is because of the chances of finding easy preys that they might start living in your yard. In order to find food, they dig up holes and cause huge damage to plants and trees. They discolor the grass and sometimes the trees become bare because of the moles. They dig deep passages through the soil which can also become an entryway for harmful animals such snakes and mice. As they create molehills with the dug up soil, the land becomes uneven. Not only that, it also harms the grass. Many people, therefore, take great care in eradicating the moles from the yard. Some people even use marshmallows to drive away moles. However, using juicy fruit gum has long been considered as one of the most effective means to eradicate moles.
Using juicy fruit gum is an extremely popular way through which moles can be killed. Make sure that the gum is juicy and sweet; otherwise the moles are not likely to be attracted. Most people use Wrigley's juicy fruit gum for this purpose, as it is supposed to be more effective. You can use both chewed gum and whole gum, but cut the large piece into small parts and drop them in the tunnel dug by the mole. Do it regularly, if the moles are interested in eating that, they would eat it within one month. And if they seem not interested you would have to devise other plans. The sweet smell of the juicy gum is supposed to attract them, and if they consume it, they are bound to die or be really ill. And if you manage to kill at least one mole, the others would flee the place, sensing danger.
However, it is hardly guaranteed whether they will eat the gum or not. It is one of the inexpensive ways to drive away moles, so do try it out. You can create small holes in the mole tunnel with a stick and put small pieces of gum inside it. And chances are that the moles will abandon the tunnel if you put enough damage to it with the stick. However, on order to completely drive them away from your yard, you would have to take serious measures. Although, using juicy fruit gum might not be a surefire way of eradicating moles, it does not hurt to try it, since it is a very easy process. And some people do report that they were able to eradicate moles by following this process.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Wilmington.