Wilmington Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 302-394-6930
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call New Castle County County Animal Control at (302) 571-0111
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Delaware wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Wilmington, DE region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE Delaware WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Wilmington. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- Delaware BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Delaware.
- Delaware BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Delaware buildings.
- Delaware RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Delaware snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Wilmington Animal Control agency or the New Castle County County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Wilmington Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Delaware. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Wilmington Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Wilmington Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Wilmington wildlife removal company services Wilmington, DE. Our service range includes the entire state of Deleware, and of course downtown Wilmington, Elsmere, Bellefonte, Greenville, Montchanin, Talleyville, Claymont, Marcus Hook, Hockessin, North Star, Pike Creek, Stanton, Brookside, New Castle, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at delawarepestwildlife.com
Wilmington wildlife control tip of the month: Eastern Gray Squirrel in Delaware - Did you know that the eastern gray squirrel was introduced in America in the late 1900 and was released into the wild to fend for itself? This cute small animal with a bushy tail lives in the wild and generally feeds on roots grains and anything edible in the vicinity. Although these small animals have no harm to the humans, it has very many preys who like feasting on its meat. Some of these preys include human beings, domestic and wild cats, hawks and other small carnivorous animals. This makes the life of these squirrels very hard, as it has to look out for any person who is trying to take advantage of its presence and feed on it.
Unlike other rodents that live in the American territory, these small animals do find people who like them and others who hate seeing the squirrels. The many people who hate these squirrels say that these small animals are major distractors especially for the case where they are bird hunting. Any person who keeps any birds in his homestead should be careful about these squirrels coming into the homesteads. Since these animals are prolific feeders, and will feed on almost anything, they can wipe out a whole family of your birds within a fortnight. This is why you are advised to keep and feed your birds in squirrel proof feeding toughs to make sure that you keep them away and flush them out of sight.
Although many people might not notice it, one can keep these pasty rodents away in many ways. You can either decide to keep them out of your way by diverting them on feeding on other things apart from your chicks or protect your homestead fully against them. Since these animals have a small brain, they will do all they can to make sure that they gain access to your house and eat up those eggs you are trying to protect. Once they have gained entry into your house and noticed that there is plenty of food, then these animals will do all they can to gain access to the same again and create a major havoc to you?
For you to succeed in keeping these rodents away, then there are several things that you should have in mind. First, you should make sure that you fence your homestead or yard in a protective way. You can either use a netted fence to keep them out or even build a wall round your homestead. Since these animals are talented in climbing, you should make sure that you have the fence or wall erected very high. You should not use any wooden poles while erecting the fence. The reason behind this is that these animals are capable of climbing a tree that is vertically straight and can climb to any height as long as it knows that there is food on the other side.
You can also save yourself from all these bustles by making sure that you fence the chick's house with a netted fence. Make sure that a squirrel cannot squeeze itself in through the small holes. This can be a cheaper way of keeping these animals at bay and have them look for other places to feed. You can also rear squirrels in your homestead, you can then set up squirrel feeders and keep them on the other side where they cannot find your chicks; this way, you will divert their attention from the birds and give you a better chance in rearing your birds with some comfort. To keep them away, you can also rear some cats and dogs in your homestead as these are major enemies to the squirrels.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Wilmington.