Wichita Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 316-665-4842
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Sedgwick County Animal Control at (316) 838-9623
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Kansas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Wichita, KS region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WICHITA WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Wichita. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- WICHITA BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Kansas.
- WICHITA BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Kansas buildings.
- WICHITA RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Kansas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Wichita Animal Control agency or the Sedgwick County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Wichita Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Kansas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Wichita Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Wichita Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Wichita wildlife removal company services Wichita, KS.
Wichita wildlife control tip of the month: How Much Does Skunk Removal Cost?
Skunks may appear floppy and lovely to your eyes but in actual they are destructive animals for your property. This notorious animal can create a complete mess in your garden and yard or can even move to the attic to have a warm leaving space.
Skunks often love to visit gardens in search of earthworms and insects but once it becomes their routine task, they will start destroying your property as well. It is really a big challenge to get rid of these creatures and the biggest danger is their odorous spray. As soon as they find themselves in comfortable situations, they spread this harmful spray on human beings and try to save themselves.
In simple words, they are difficult to control with home-based treatments. Although you can try some repellents to keep them away from your space but it is not always a working solution. The best idea is to call professionals to execute skunk removal process so that you can get rid of them forever. But, in this situation, the biggest question in front of homeowners is to manage the cost of skunk removal. You might be worried about how much you may have to pay to force these creatures to leave your house. Note that, the cost of skunk removal process totally depends upon a company that you are hiring, type of method they are going to use and damage caused by skunks in your premises.
The estimated cost of skunk removal:
In general, skunk removal process may cost somewhere around $250. Within this cost, the removal company will also take care of the damage caused by these notorious creatures and will also close the entry points that they always access to enter your house. However, if they have caused huge damage to your house, attic, garden or yard; the cost may increase proportionally.
How to find budget-friendly offers?
However, it is possible to find many budget-friendly service providers in the area but you cannot trust their quality. Now if even after paying few bucks from your savings, you are not able to get rid of skunks forever, then it will be the total wastage of money and time. The best recommendation is to hire well qualified and trained professionals that can provide you a trusted solution for your problem.
It is advised to hire a licensed and insured company to execute the skunk removal task. They use proven methods and experimented techniques to ensure a most efficient solution for skunk removal. You can compare the estimated quotations of all companies in your city and make the final selection based on most suitable package. It will help you to save few bucks. Experts always advise hiring professionals on time because if you let skunks destroy your property for a long time, the cost of repair will also increase. Also, it is not good to remove skunks when they have their babies in your attic; prefer to call professionals in the summer season to ensure safe removal.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Wichita.