Warren County Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 908-955-0750
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call the County Animal Control at 908-813-1990
Yes, you can call us 24/7. New Jersey wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Warren County, NJ region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WARREN COUNTY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Warren County. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- WARREN COUNTY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in New Jersey.
- WARREN COUNTY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of New Jersey buildings.
- WARREN COUNTY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of New Jersey snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Warren County Animal Control agency or the the County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Warren County Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in New Jersey. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Warren County Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Warren County Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Warren County wildlife removal company services Warren County, NJ. Our service range includes all of Warren County and the surrounding area, Hunterdon County, and more.
Warren County wildlife control tip of the month: What To Do About A Cage-Shy (Hard To Trap) Raccoon
Raccoons are nocturnal animals, and they keep on visiting human habitats in search of food during night hours. As they are rarely seen in the day hours, so it becomes difficult to trap them. You will be surprised to know that these creatures are quite intelligent and adaptable. They cannot be trapped so easily as they rarely respond to cages and baits. People also call raccoons cage shy animals. In such situations, it becomes quite difficult to catch raccoons alive. Moreover, state laws do not allow homeowners to kill or harm raccoons. But these creatures carry harmful disease viruses and can bring several risks to human health. Hence, it is important to make some special efforts to capture such hard to trap animals.
How to catch a cage-shy raccoon?
1. Choose right time:
When you find it hard to catch the raccoons; it is important to be little careful about timing. Depending upon the seasonal variations and lifestyle of raccoons; you can take appropriate decisions about how to capture them. In USA and Canada, raccoons prefer to put on some weight in the winter months so stay safe from cold. It is the best time to capture them alive whereas those who live in a southern portion of USA can trap raccoons in the summer season. Also, you can easily find several choices for baits in the drought season, so it will naturally become easier to attract raccoon towards the trap.
2. Choose a right place:
You cannot gain success in your operation if your selection for trap placement is not accurate. Experts recommend using traps at the exit point of raccoon den so that they can be immediately trapped when they step out of their home. Also, raccoons are fond of washing their food in the water; so, you can set the trap near water edge where they often visit. If you are trying to capture a shy raccoon, make sure that you have legal permission to do so. The legal authority allows users to place the trap in public buildings as well.
3. Choose right bait:
The selection of bait used for raccoons often depends upon the season in which you are trying to capture this non-sense animal. Note that there are loads of food items in the summer season that can attract raccoons towards the trap. They often love the sweet smell, so you can use a sweet fruit or dish near the den. While capturing a raccoon; always prefer to wear safety clothes including gloves and helmet etc. Raccoons can become aggressive when they find humans too close to their boundaries. It is important to ensure full safety from raccoon bites and scratches.
In case if you are not ready to capture a cage-shy raccoon using traps; another solution is to use repellents and deterrents. Some of the most common options for raccoon repellents are mothballs, ammonia and ultrasonic machines. You can also take help from professional raccoon removal service providers to avail instant solution.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Warren County.