Virginia Beach Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 757-550-4886
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Virginia Beach County Animal Control at 757-427-4158
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Virginia wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Virginia Beach, VA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE VIRGINIA BEACH WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Virginia Beach. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- VIRGINIA BEACH BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Virginia.
- VIRGINIA BEACH BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Virginia buildings.
- VIRGINIA BEACH RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Virginia snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Virginia Beach Animal Control agency or the Virginia Beach County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Virginia Beach Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Virginia. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Virginia Beach Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Virginia Beach Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Virginia Beach wildlife removal company services Virginia Beach, VA. We service southeast Virginia, including the Norfolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Newport News, and Hamton areas.
Virginia Beach wildlife control tip of the month: Squirrel Removal - Now we all know that squirrels like to collect nuts and scurry around from tree to tree, so how can they cause us any problems? Well, unfortunately, they can. Squirrels will rob bird feeders. They can also invade your attic or other warm places in your house to winter. They can also cause damage to your garden by rummaging through it and nipping at pumpkins, tomatoes and other vegetables. They can chew on wires and they can tear away at insulation to make their nests out of. Squirrels can carry rabies and they can carry fleas, mites and other parasites. If you are having problems with squirrels, you might want to consider a method for squirrel removal.
If you need to find a method of squirrel removal, you might want to consider trapping them. However, using traps could cause injury to you, your children or your pets. You would want to be very careful if you want to use this squirrel removal method. Squirrels can bite and scratch so you will want to be careful when handling them. You will also want to keep your children and pets safe from them as well. If any of you do get bit or scratched by a squirrel, you should seek medical attention right away because you could end up getting an infection or worse, rabies. Another method of squirrel removal is to trap them alive and then take them out into the woods and set them free again but you would only want to do this with a healthy squirrel because catching a squirrel that has rabies and then releasing it back into the wild is not a very good thing to do because you could just end up having the squirrel bite or scratch someone else or another animal and spreading rabies to them. You should really consider having a professional come in and assess your problem with squirrels and then having them take care of them using their squirrel removal methods that they will suggest to you.
There are ways to get rid of squirrels without having to use squirrel removal methods. Keeping them away to start with is one good method of ensuring that you will not have any problems with them. You could use bird feeders that are designed to not allow squirrels to use them. You could cut away branches in the trees that are close to the bird feeders because squirrels will use these branches to get to the bird feeders. You could also plug up any holes in your attic or other areas of the house where they are getting in. Using these methods you will not have to worry about using squirrel removal methods because you will not have any squirrels that are going to cause you a problem. Instead of having to rely on squirrel removal methods, humans could just try to live with the squirrels. Squirrel removal methods should only be used if the squirrel problem is severe enough to cause damage or injury. Just because you have a few squirrels hanging around your yard is not cause for having to consider a squirrel removal method. If you notice any squirrels that are displaying signs of rabies or other diseases you will definitely want to stay away from them and consider getting rid of them. If you have a number of squirrels hanging around your yard, then you might want to consider getting rid of them.
Squirrels are actually cute and they are a lot of fun to watch as they go from branch to branch. It is funny watching them store nuts and acorns in the pouches in their cheeks and then wander off to bury them somewhere. Within a few minutes, they will be back to grab some more. Squirrels do have a purpose on this earth. They are beneficial to our ecology because they help plant seeds. Some of the acorns that carry around end up dropping out and it ends up as a new little tree. When considering squirrel removal methods, it is good to take the environment into consideration. This is true for all animals and not just for squirrels. Our environment is pretty fragile and disrupting it by needlessly getting rid of animals is not going to help it at all.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Virginia Beach.