Vancouver Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 360-450-6288
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Clark County Animal Control at (360) 397-2488
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Washington wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Vancouver, WA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE VANCOUVER WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Vancouver. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- VANCOUVER BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Washington.
- VANCOUVER BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Washington buildings.
- VANCOUVER RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Washington snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Vancouver Animal Control agency or the Clark County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Vancouver Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Washington. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Vancouver Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Vancouver Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Vancouver wildlife removal company services Vancouver, WA. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalvancouver.com
Vancouver wildlife control tip of the month: How To Kill A Gopher
Gophers are very powerful enemies to a farmer and can really turn a farm into a total mess. They kill all the precious plants and flowers, by eating up their roots and at the same time disrupt the distribution of water in the farm with their numerous underground tunnels. They also create tripping hazards in the farm and this could hurt pets, livestock or even humans. This is just to mention a few of the numerous problems these rodents bring to the farm. Therefore, it is nota wonder that you have found yourself here trying to get professional help to end the nuisance.
However, as always, I will first take my time and remind you that gophers, being just like any other wild animals, do not ruin your property intentionally. They are absolutely innocent and are just going about their own business the way they were programmed to. Therefore, it is best that you make sure that you only try to repel them from your property by other means, which are there and in plenty, other than these brutal ones. It is inhumane. Also, lethal methods only postpone the problem and therefore, it is actually vain, in the long run, to consider them.
The use of traps is only most effective when the area in question is small, and is not a practical solution when it is a large area. To kill the gophers, you will need lethal traps, which are available in the market. The traps have different designs which are mostly dictated by whether they are to be used in the main gopher tunnel or in the exit runway connecting the tunnel to the surface. The best place to position the trap is the main tunnel, since there is a higher chance that the gophers will use it. Two traps facing in opposite directions are the best so that they can catch gophers moving in either direction and kill them.
There are many different types of gases that can be used here. The most commonly used methods include;
1. the gas from a vehicle's exhaust pipe which contains carbon monoxide
2. Use of flares which are lit and placed in the tunnel which kills the gophers.
Before using this, it is best that you block as many exits as you can so that the gophers get nowhere to escape through. However, this is only temporary since the gas evaporates fast and more gophers could come and replace the deceased ones. Therefore, after wiping them out, one should fill the gopher holes with soil to deter other gophers from coming.
This is the best method for large areas' coverage. The most common poison for gophers is strychnine. It is however not advisable since it puts so much at risk, including the pets, children and the society at large.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Vancouver.