Tyler Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 430-200-2530
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Smith County Animal Control at (903) 531-1000
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Tyler, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Tyler. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Tyler Animal Control agency or the Smith County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Tyler Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Tyler Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Tyler Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Tyler wildlife removal company services Tyler, TX.
Tyler wildlife control tip of the month: Will a rodent in the attic have a nest of babies?
One of the most widespread house pests is the rodent. The family includes rats, mice, squirrels, chipmunks, and hundreds of other creatures. They live in every climate and environment in the world except Antarctica. These creatures are extremely adaptable, and are plentiful breeders. Rodents are always on the lookout for a secluded area close to an abundant supply of food and water. This is your attic, and to them, the perfect spot to set up house. It is going to be warm in the cold winters, they can find food, and there is plenty of nesting materials. If you discover rodents living in your attic, take immediate action to stop any damage and eliminate the infestation. Rodents are destructive and you should be worried about the wellbeing of your home. When you hear odd noises like scratching, bumps, or strange squeaking in the walls or above your head, it is probably rodents.
Be on the lookout for droppings showing up randomly through your home, especially in the kitchen or pantry area. It is most likely that they have chosen your attic to function as a community nursery. Rodents are incredibly prolific. They will continue breed and reproduce yearlong if they have ample food, water, and shelter. Many of the species ( like rats and mice) have females that can produce up to 10 litters (of approximately 10 young) a year- that means they can give birth to about 100 young almost every month! This is how rodents overrun a home in no time. It is a serious situation, and you do not want it to get out of hand! Now consider that each dominant male has a large "harem" of females to breed with, many come in to estrus every week. This makes the results even more terrifying. At that rate in less than one month there could be 75 young born in your attic! The odds are that half of these will be females and they will be breeding in a very short time. Add to this the fact that their mothers will most likely be pregnant again. That means that at any time you could have up to 100 pregnant pests in your attic at the same time!
You can see how the rodent population in your home could quickly into the thousands if you do not take action. Contact a local animal removal professional for help. They not only help get rid of your problem but can set a preventative plan. Regular home maintenance, regular clearing brush and debris, removal of standing water, picking up unattended pet food, and making sure to stow garbage properly can keep rodents from seeing your attic as their next maternity ward.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Tyler.