Tucson Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 520-336-9431
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Pima County Animal Control at 520-243-5900
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Arizona wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Tucson, AZ region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE TUCSON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Tucson. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- TUCSON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Arizona.
- TUCSON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Arizona buildings.
- TUCSON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Arizona snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Tucson Animal Control agency or the Pima County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Tucson Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Arizona. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Tucson Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Tucson Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Tucson wildlife removal company services Tucson, AZ. Our service range includes downtown Tucson, Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Tanque Verde, Drexel Heights the Oro Valley, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at tucsonpestwildlife.com
Tucson wildlife control tip of the month: Venomous snake repellant: Do you have a venomous snake that is causing you problems and won't go away? Most people turn to the old trap and release scheme before using preventative measures but in reality, you could probably just do the two jobs in one with these handy hints - 1. Using bleach, wash down all of the areas that you think the venomous snake has used. This could be entrances and exits into your home, areas in the yard that you have seen the creature, and in nests that it may have made within your home. The idea behind this is to cover up or wash away the smell that the venomous snake leaves behind to mark the patch as its territory. Essentially what you are trying to do is confuse the animal. If it cannot smell itself on the land anymore, it will be more likely to find another place to call its home. 2. Relocating a venomous snake to another area is not always the best idea not only because of rules and regulations that could get you in trouble if you against them, but also because you are likely to put the venomous snake in danger; something that you don't want to do if you are choosing a humane method of removal and repelling. One thing that you could consider is to place a nest box on the edge of your land to encourage the animal to live here instead. Using the materials that you have found in the nest in your attic or elsewhere in your home plus some cleverly scattered fruit, you can get the venomous snake to live here instead of within your home. 3. There are various repellants that you can buy to keep a problematic venomous snake away but in reality, very few of these actually work well enough to use them regularly. Moth balls, garlic and various commercially sold gadgets and products are out there and some people have had good results, but the majority tend to find that these do not work as well as expected.
Reader mail feedback: Good Morning Wildlife Removal USA! My name is Sarah, and i am renting a home in the Tucson area in Arizona. I am about two hours drive away from Phoenix. I visited your website but i don't think my web browser is compatible with your page and i could not view any of your recommended businesses nearby. I noticed that i had been hearing scurrying noises above my head about a month ago and my landlord bought me rat poison pellets. About a week ago we noticed a foul smell that has only increased with time. Being in my home is unbearable. The smell of dad rat is not only disgusting but i am concerned about health issues as well. I am renting an older home, probably one of the originals to the area so the layout is not one of convenience. The attic is pretty much nonexistent. There is not enough room for even a small child to maneuver around in there. There is a limited access point over my laundry room but it doesn't go very far. I still hear some rummaging around so i believe i have rats dead and alive above my home. I really need some help!!!! Could you please send me a list of companies who are fit to do the job? I don't know if you will need to cut into my walls or roof, or if you have other methods. Any means necessary is fine by me. Thank you so so so much!!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Tucson.