Toronto Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 289-729-0838
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Ontario County Animal Control at 416-338-7297
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Canada wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Toronto, Canada region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE TORONTO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Toronto. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- TORONTO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Canada.
- TORONTO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Canada buildings.
- TORONTO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Canada snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Toronto Animal Control agency or the Ontario County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Toronto Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Canada. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Toronto Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Toronto Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Toronto wildlife removal company services Toronto, Canada.
Toronto wildlife control tip of the month: How To Keep Raccoons Out Of A Chicken Coop?
It takes only a single raccoon to destroy the whole flock of chickens in your chicken's coop. If a raccoon manages to get inside the coop, it would probably eat all the chickens and the eggs there. Raccoons are believed to have a very sharp memory so once they have entered the coop chances are they would return again and again as they would then know that they can easily get food there.
What to do?
They are an intelligent species of animals so if they find food and have access to the coop they can go to any extent to get it. They even dig holes to reach to the coop or can climb wall and fences. They can easily unlatch the doors and tear the fences which are made to prevent predators from entering into the coop. The one way you can prevent them from digging tunnel and entering the coop is by installing wire mesh or paving slabs around the boundary of the coop. They would not only enter the coop in the dark or at night but can also enter in the day time and attack your chickens. They are a nocturnal animal and live in the urban areas and are generally bold, so it's not even easy to scare them off. You can also make the coop not very attractive so that the raccoons are less interested in the coop. You can do that by preventing them the access to the foods like leaving the pet foods outside or leaving the trash can open for them to scavenge it.
Other effective measures that have been successful in driving the raccoons away are plenty of flash lights, loud noises, ammonia or some unpleasant odour. Use a latch that cannot be easily accessible to the raccoons as they are a clever animal and can unlatch any doors and windows. Making your coop in the fortress can prevent the raccoons and other animals from entering the coop and eating away the animals. Using a wire mesh that is not less than 1 inch will also prevent them from coming inside the coop or placing a roof and tightening it down can also save your coop, when the raccoons won't be able to access your coop it would give up and move to search for some other easy prey. Raccoons absolutely hate the smell of ammonia so sprinkling a little at the perimeter of the boundaries will keep them away. You can also use raccoon's eviction fluid.
What not to do?
Never try to use poison to keep the raccoons away as other animals and even your chickens can come in contact with it and die. Use of poison to kill animals is also illegal in some states and you could be charged for going against the law.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Toronto.