Toledo Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 567-200-3700
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Lucas County Animal Control at (419) 382-1130
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Ohio wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Toledo, OH region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE TOLEDO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Toledo. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- TOLEDO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Ohio.
- TOLEDO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Ohio buildings.
- TOLEDO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Ohio snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Toledo Animal Control agency or the Lucas County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Toledo Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Ohio. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Toledo Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Toledo Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Toledo wildlife removal company services Toledo, OH.
Toledo wildlife control tip of the month: Black rat inside roof - get the creature out! - When the black rat lives in the wild, it will normally choose to live in tree hollows or in burrows that have been created by other wild animals. However, when the black rat chooses to enter your land, you run the risk of letting the animal living in your home, such as your attic. This is when you are likely to encounter problems. Thankfully, there are a few tips that you can use in order to remove and prevent the animal from living in your roof or attic. 1. One method that has worked to encourage the animal to live in your yard and not your home is to use a nest box. Build this or buy one and chuck it on a tree at the end of your yard, and you with a few tweaks, you will often notice that the black rat will start using this rather than your attic. 2. A good idea is to have a scoot around for nests left by the black rat in your attic or roof and throw these in the nest box. The scent of the animal will encourage it to use this space rather than within your home. 3. Ideally, you are going to want to place the nest box as high as you can off the ground, but around 4 or 5 feet is acceptable. The black rat will feel much safer when he is above the ground level, not only to keep him out of the way of your family cat or dog, but also to ensure that he is not met by other threats or predators at the same time. 4. Using fruit or similar bait styles for black rats, make a trail leading to the new nest box and you will find that the animal uses it and becomes lured in to his new home without much in the way of hassle!
Reader mail feedback: I recently discovered a leak in my roof. I had new roof done in December. Then on April 20th discovered it was leaking. I call the contractor who installed the roof and he came out that day repaired the roof but did not give me any details about it until the following week. He told me that it looked like a raccoon had pulled up the shingles near my turret. I had heard noises a couple of times that sounded like some was on the roof but did not see anything when I went out(It was night time). We have since that time heard noises on two or three occassions but I have not found any signs of Raccoon in the attic. Also there is now no way for them to get out. I know we have some type of critters, squirrel, possom, rats etc. but cannot figure out which for sure. Sounds seem to come from ceiling between the first and second floor, and sometimes the attic. Hear the noises at night but we are seldom there during the day. Have not heard any noises during the day on the weekend. Sounds like thumping, scratching and crawling sounds. A couple of time a thud like something dropping or falling. What to do?
Reader mail feedback: I just moved into a house that I rented a month ago, haven't even finished unpacking, yet. I looked out my kitchen window and there is a raccoon that has been coming around A LOT.. He gets under my car on my carport. I have watched him/her walk around outside and even into the street, but runs back under my car when he/she hears or sees something. How much do you charge to remove this raccoon? Also, there is an empty wooden storage building in my back yard that I do not use, but something has eaten or dug out two rather large holes in the top of the shed, I am guessing racoons. Can you give me an estimate, even ballpark, because I've never had to deal with this before and I have no idea what the cost will be.
Reader mail feedback: We are in Toledo OH. We have a restaurant that is in a strip mall type setting. We have been open one year. Over the last couple days we noticed movement in the ceiling above us so I am pretty sure there are rats up there. It is a push up tile type ceiling. The next door unit (yogurt place) had AC problems and the unit next to that (bar) shut down also within the last couple days so not sure where this one(s) came from but I need to know what you charge to come out, how discreet you are,etc. Unless it is something we can possibly take care of. I had a rat come into my house one time is a shipping box for a bird cage. It took me months to get rid of that terrorizing bugger and I do not wish to repeat that experience.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Toledo.