Tampa Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 813-358-5543
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Hillsborough County Animal Control at (813) 744-5660
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Tampa, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE TAMPA WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Tampa. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- TAMPA BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- TAMPA BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- TAMPA RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Tampa Animal Control agency or the Hillsborough County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Tampa Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Tampa Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Tampa Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Tampa wildlife removal company services Tampa, FL. Our range includes the entire Tampa Bay region, north to Carrollwood, east to Brandon, and south to Apollo Beach. We also service the entire area west of the bay, including Saint Petersburg and Clearwater, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Treasure Island, South Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, Gulfport, Lealman, Bay Pines, and Kenneth City. To learn more about us, visit our website at tampapestwildlife.com
Tampa wildlife control tip of the month: How to capture a nuisance critter that lives in your house - Don't you just hate things that go bump in the night? This is very much so the case when you have some sort of wild animal rummaging around in the depths of your home when you are trying to get some sleep at night! There are likely to be more than a few animals that you may have unwillingly let into your home, and the nuisance critter is just one of these. Thankfully, there are a few options at your disposal to amend the situation. 1. Trap the animal yourself. This will save you money, but it will probably take longer. Also, you are going to need to do your research beforehand, finding out which trap to buy, what bait to use, and then what to do with the animal once you have caught it. There are humane traps and kill traps, various styles of each, and even more bait options to choose from - it is a lot of hard work! 2. Use poison. This is going to be a tough one. This is neither humane nor safe if you have other animals, wild or not, and small children. Also, the animal will die a long and painful death, you could kill animals that you don't want to, and then you have the worry of finding out where the animal actually died. 3. Call a professional. This is probably the most sensible option of the three. These guys will know everything already and they will have an armory of tools at their disposal. Of course, this could cost you a lot more than you would be willing to pay, but it will be a relatively quick process that will be guaranteed to be done properly.
What to do about a digging armadillo under your house? Do you think you could have a digging armadillo living under your house? If so then you are going to want to take action but unfortunately for you, it is not going to be a simply matter of throwing some poison down or blocking up the holes. There is a specific way to deal with this problem, and we hope to make life a little easier for you. Firstly - where is the digging armadillo getting into your house? Even the smallest of holes can make for the perfect entrance to your humble abode, from the drains to the air conditioning units, vents, and so much more. Secondly - what holes are your digging armadillos or digging armadillo using the most? Thirdly - buy some durable material to block up the holes - stucco, wood, vinyl, mesh wiring, and other strong materials can be used. Fourthly - Block up all of the holes EXCEPT the one that the armadillo uses the most. What is the point in blocking them all up? You will end up with a dead digging armadillo under your home and after a while, this is going to stink! Fifthly - Buy a trap, bait it and place it in the correct spot and wait until you have caught the critter. Sixthly - Block up the last remaining hole and your problem should be solved! By doing everything in this manner, you can be sure that not only are you blocking up the holes to prevent the creature from coming back again, but you are also relocating the animal safely to another location, which should be thoroughly researched first. If all else fails - give the wildlife guys a call and they will be sure to help you!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Tampa.