Tallahassee Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 850-252-1720
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Leon County Animal Control at 850-487-3172
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Tallahassee, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE TALLAHASSEE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Tallahassee. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- TALLAHASSEE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- TALLAHASSEE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- TALLAHASSEE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Tallahassee Animal Control agency or the Leon County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Tallahassee Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Tallahassee Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Tallahassee Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Tallahassee wildlife removal company services Tallahassee, FL. Our trapping range includes Quincy, Bloxham, Wakulla County, Woodville, Bradfordville, Waukeenah, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at tallahasseepestwildlife.com
Tallahassee wildlife control tip of the month: How You Can Easily Protect Your Property From Nutrias - Nutrias are animals which resemble beavers. One of the most distinctive features of these animals is the fact that they have orange incisors, which makes them very easy to spot. They are very good swimmers just as beavers are, and also share more or less the same geographical distribution. In the recent past, the nutria have become a nuisance to many people, and the issue of nutria removal has therefore become one of the most urgent of animal control issues for most people. Since these animals live close to water bodies, you will find that nutria removal is a problem specific to people living close to such areas.
There are many reasons why nutria removal is a problem for many people. The first of these is the fact that the nutria can be very damaging when it comes to eating crops. If you grow anything close to where the nutria live, you will definitely lose it as soon as it starts growing. This is because the nutrias have a tendency to strip land bare of any vegetation within a very short time, especially if there are many of them. Most of the time, the plants that they eat are located on riverbanks and shores of lakes, and this has another implication. The roots to most of these plants are often very good at holding the soil together. This means that when the nutrias eat them, erosion sets in which can denude the surface fast. In addition to that, the land at the edge of any water body can also collapse since there is very little to hold the soil together in the first place. This is made more serious by the fact that the nutrias also burrow extensively in land close to such water bodies, and this often leads to weakening of the soil. If you have property built up next to such an area, you will have to deal with a lot of flooding and structural damage unless you invest in nutria removal.
There have been many suggestions on how to do nutria removal. For instance, a number of individuals state that you can easily do it by lacing carrots with poison and then leaving them for the nutria to eat. This can be a very effective method as long as you do it correctly. For instance, if you have other pets in your compound that may eat carrots, it may be a good idea to have their movement restricted to ensure that they do not come into contact with the carrots. In addition to that, you may also have to do the same for any young children who may be tempted to eat carrots that they find lying on the ground. Another good way of nutria removal is by fencing off your property. For instance, if you have some property that such animals frequently destroy, you may need to get fence the land so that they do not have access to it any more. Nutrias do not climb, so when you do this you can be assured that you will be protected from them. However, you always need to keep in mind that these animals can and do dig. This means that for enhanced protection, you have to make sure that your fence also extends a few inches under the ground as well.
You can also do nutria removal by making sure that your land is not too steep. These animals prefer to burrow in very steep slopes, so by keeping your land level you can easily discourage them from staying there. Another potent way of nutria removal that is related to this is by making sure that you control the growth of vegetation within the land. This will deplete the source of food for such animals, and they will then have to move to other areas in order to find food. Another way of nutria removal or keeping them away is by intimidating them. For instance, when you notice a burrow made by the animal, you can sprinkle some predator urine around it so as to scare the nutria away. Such urine can easily be bought from many supply stores. You can also invest in large dogs which may intimidate the nutria. As one would imagine, there are many ways of nutria removal, and you only need to choose one that suits you. You can also do nutria removal by making use of traps and snares as well.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Tallahassee.