South Bend Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 574-376-2930
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Saint Joseph County Animal Control at 574-255-4726
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Indiana wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the South Bend, IN region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE SOUTH BEND WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in South Bend. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- SOUTH BEND BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Indiana.
- SOUTH BEND BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Indiana buildings.
- SOUTH BEND RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Indiana snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not South Bend Animal Control agency or the Saint Joseph County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
South Bend Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Indiana. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
South Bend Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
South Bend Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
South Bend wildlife removal company services South Bend, IN. Our service range includes downtown South Bend, Mishawaka, Georgetown, Granger, and east to Elkhart. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.southbendwildlife.com
South Bend wildlife control tip of the month: Critter trapping for idiots - Want to know how to get rid of critters without all the muss and fuss? Just a simple to read guideline that gives you results, without all of the added cost and effort that you will have seen on other websites? Thankfully, ladies and gentlemen, help is at hand. If you want to learn how to get rid of that critter from your home without one hell of a load of stress, you have come to the right place. There are three main things that you should know. Firstly, catching the little blighter in the hope to move it to another home elsewhere is not going to work. Generally, the critter will always find its way back home, and you will be right back where you started. Secondly, there are experts and companies out there that have dedicated their life to doing just the thing that you are looking to achieve - remove the problematic critter from your home with just one payment, over and done with as soon as possible. Thirdly, by trying to eliminate this critter alone is not only going to be stressful and filled with fruitless efforts, but it will also be very time consuming and costly at the same time. Give it up folks - let the professionals do their job. Rather than focusing on the idea of removing the critter by trapping, killing, or calling the professionals however, why not take a slightly different approach to things? Why not look at what is attracting the critter to your home, and then taking away the factors that are driving them your way? Look at the amount of food that you are leaving around - this is like a five start menu for any animal, and most definitely with the critter, so the quicker you stop leaving food lying around, the quicker the problem will be solved. Also, take a peek at how many of your doors, windows and screens you are leaving open at night. Again, this leads a path right to your kitchen so the animal can get in to feed. Stop leaving these open. Lastly, make sure that the critter cannot gain access to your garbage can. This will lead the animal to yet another food source, and will guarantee that it will keep coming back for me. When you think of this way, ladies and gentlemen, you will see that it is not rocket science - you just need to take away the factors that are attracting the critter, and you will be half way to winning the battle.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal South Bend.