Shreveport Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 318-277-2010
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Caddo
Parish Animal Control at 318-226-6624
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Louisiana wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Shreveport, LA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE SHREVEPORT WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Shreveport. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- SHREVEPORT BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Louisiana.
- SHREVEPORT BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Louisiana buildings.
- SHREVEPORT RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Louisiana snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Shreveport Animal Control agency or the Caddo Parish Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Shreveport Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Louisiana. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Shreveport Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Shreveport Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Shreveport wildlife removal company services Shreveport, LA. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalshreveportlouisiana.com
Shreveport wildlife control tip of the month: Venomous Snakes Of Florida
There are 50 species of snakes residing in the state of Florida. Out of these, 6 species are venomous i.e., can be considered as a threat to Homo sapiens. Most of the non-venomous snakes however, appear to be very dangerous by virtue of their looks but they are in contrast human friendly in the sense that they maintain natural ecosystem by decreasing the number of their prey which can be called eco-enemies for a reason.
Classification Of Venomous Snakes in Florida
The venomous snakes are further divided into Elapidae(pit vipers) and Crotalidae.
Diamondback snake is the most venomous snake that can be found in the bushes of Florida. Being most dangerous snake, its length is considerable. The defensive skills along with exceptional venom bulk that it keeps with itself make it rule over the list of most dangerous snakes of the state.
The snake makes its residence in the deciduous forest. With their extreme and long clutch, they can inject severe doses of venom into their prey's body.
These snakes are among the deadly snakes of Florida as their bite is painful and can result in severe damage if not treated within the required duration.
Dusky Pygmy Rattlesnake
These snakes are commonly found in all parts of Florida. The longest snake found was 31 inches long. Their bites are dangerous but not up to that extend.
Copperheads and cotton mouth snakes are alike in apparition. The bite of copperhead is painful but is rarely fatal.
Being found throughout the state, these snakes possess a unique and distinctive appearance. It is interesting to know that these snakes do not bite usually but when they do so, a single drop of their poison is enough to make a person severely affected.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Shreveport.