Santa Barbara Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 805-308-9663
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Santa Barbara County Animal Control at 805-963-1513
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Santa Barbara, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE SANTA BARBARA WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Santa Barbara. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- SANTA BARBARA BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- SANTA BARBARA BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- SANTA BARBARA RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Santa Barbara Animal Control agency or the Santa Barbara County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Santa Barbara Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Santa Barbara Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Santa Barbara Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Santa Barbara wildlife removal company services Santa Barbara, CA. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalsantabarbaracounty.com
Santa Barbara wildlife control tip of the month: About Deer: Appearance, biology, life cycle, habitat, diet, behavior
The term 'deer' really covers a significant wide and shifted blend of animals, more often than not creatures with feet, and including creatures, for example, elk, donkey deer, moose, and the moderately regular white-followed deer, giving the name for rather clear reasons. The wide blend of animal can possibly live in any sort of living space, and it's this what has had them marked to some degree a 'nuisance creature'.
1. Normally, people more than likely experience the white-tailed deer, which is the most productive deer crosswise over North America.
2. The measure of this one animal groups alone can shift enormously, with some tipping the scales at around eighty pounds, the heaviest being more than three hundred.
3. The normal deer is around six to seven feet long.
1. Deer have the flexibility to live in an extensive variety of the two environments and atmospheres.
2. They can live similarly as joyfully and easily in swamps as they can in thick timberland regions.
3. You'll see them all over the place, in the greatest and most open of fields to cultivating and horticultural regions.
Life cycle and Behavior
1. Deer more often than not mate when the climate is to support them.
2. Males will battle each amid this time, utilizing their occasionally colossal tusks to fight with each other.
3. The greatest and most predominant males will win the rights to mate with the best and generally females.
4. To what extent the female deer or deer grovel, is pregnant for will shift from species to species.
5. They will then expel themselves from the crowd to conceive an offspring in private, doing whatever they can to ensure their young are conceived in the most secure spot conceivable.
1. Deer eat vegetation and they are herbivores.
2. For example, nuts and oak seeds are there if natural products, plants and vegetables are rare, and evergreen trees and plants and grasses will even have their spot when the sustenance circumstance is extremely critical.
3. They will attempt to maintain a strategic distance from this for a really long time, however, as the winter-discovered nutritional normally offer practically nothing.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Santa Barbara.