San Jose Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 408-550-6660
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Santa Clara County Animal Control at (408) 794-7297
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the San Jose, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE SAN JOSE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in San Jose. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- SAN JOSE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- SAN JOSE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- SAN JOSE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not San Jose Animal Control agency or the Santa Clara County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
San Jose Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
San Jose Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
San Jose Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
San Jose wildlife removal company services San Jose, CA. Our range extends from Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Campbell, to Milpitas. To learn more about us, visit our website at sanjosepestwildlife.com
San Jose wildlife control tip of the month: Animal attic removal - If you have a raccoon, squirrel, possum, or any other wild animal in fact, living in your home, it can seem like a real pain in the backside. Obviously, you are going to want the animal removed in a safe and humane manner, normally using things such as the local animal attic removal company or expert. However, it makes sense to appreciate why the animal is choosing your home to live in, and when you consider the reasons behind the squatter, you may have more of a heart about the whole matter. Animals need a place to raise their babies, a place to hide from threats and predators, somewhere that is near a constant supply of food, and somewhere to get shelter from things like rain, hot sun, and other elements. When you think about it, your home offers all of these things and so much more. Of course, as much as you and the possum could go on living together happily, there are a few problems that the creature will bring with it. The wild animal is going to irritate the hell out of your pets. It is also going to use your home as a public toilet, which is both disgusting and not particularly hygienic. On top of this, physical damage could be caused to your home in the dry wall, insulation, rafters and more, especially with animals like the possum that have strong claws and sharp teeth. That is before you even begin to think of the various diseases that the animal can bring with it!
Baby opossum sounds - Do you think you have a small army of baby opossums somewhere in your house or yard? You will soon notice by the rather odd sounds that you hear coming from various nooks and crevices of your home! We will start with the mother, as this is the one that you are likely to hear of first. The mother will make clicking noises when it is away from her babies, and this is usually in response to the babies calls for help or attention. You are also likely to hear this rather irritating clicking sound while the creatures are in mating season too, so either way, you know kids are on the way! A threatened opossum will make noises that are similar to the hissing noises of a cat, or a growl in some cases. This is again, another indication of mating as well as the call of being scared and threatened, especially when you see two of them together making the same pattern of noises. Baby opossums are incredibly cute and will make noises that sound like a sneeze when they are scared or calling to their mother. If it's not the sneeze you hear, it will be a "choo choo" - almost the same noise as a child makes when imitating the sneeze! Generally, you will hear the mother before you hear the babies, as the noise these kids will make will be very quiet. They are, after all, tiny little creatures!
Reader mail feedback: I am considering purchasing a house, but it has a large volume of raccoon feces in the attic. Several large piles, plus scattered poop throughout. The insulation is very deteriorated and I suspect that because of the health hazards of the feces and urine, that I should have it removed along with the feces itself. There are numerous spots on the ceiling below the attic, which I suspect may be from the urine. I contacted TruTech, the company you recommend for San Jose CA, near Las Gatos, for advice and a quote; however, they said they don't do cleanup. Do you know of anyone else in my area. Also, do you have any general advice? I did read the pertinent literature on you web site; thanks it was very helpful. Unfortunately the house has been foreclosed on by the bank, therefore, the previous owners homeowners is unlikely to pay for any cleanup. Is the cleanup something I can do myself, or better left to professionals. I just had a raccoon trapped and now I need my attic cleaned and decontaminated. The person who trapped the raccoon said all he would do is remove the poop and spray Lysol on the contaminated area. I'm not sure how much damage the raccoon has made in the attic but the person said "not much". There is a stain in the ceiling that I could see which the person said was directly where the raccoon 'toilet" is. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I want my attic cleaned properly. Thanks Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal San Jose.