San Diego Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 858-257-3420
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call San Diego County Animal Control at (619) 299-7012
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the San Diego, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE SAN DIEGO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in San Diego. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- SAN DIEGO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- SAN DIEGO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- SAN DIEGO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not San Diego Animal Control agency or the San Diego County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
San Diego Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
San Diego Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
San Diego Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
San Diego wildlife removal company services San Diego, CA. We service all of San Diego County, including Coronado, National City, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, Spring Valley, La Mesa, El Cajon, and more!
San Diego wildlife control tip of the month: What to do with baby opossums in a house? What's cuter than finding the babies of a wild animal in your home? Of course, as cute as this scenario is, it sure comes with its fair share of issues, and what you need to remember is that although these babies may be relatively harmless, the mother and father can sure wreak some havoc! The first port of call when you find baby opossums in your home is to grab a tape measure. This may sound a touch random, but when the creature is seven or more inches in length, it is about ready to go on to life all by itself, which means you are best off leaving the animal to its own devices and hoping it eventually wanders off alone. When you measure the opossum and it is smaller than seven inches, or it looks like it could be in some trouble, for example injured, then you are probably best off either calling the local wildlife guys, or taking the animal to the local wildlife centre where they will have both the time and resources available to care for the animal or animals. You can try to keep the baby opossum as your own until it is old enough or big enough to leave the nest and go about its life alone, but this will obviously come with a number of problems, and one thing is for sure; you are going to need to do your research. The baby opossum is going to need a strict diet and some rather specific care, and with opossums as young as this, there is no margin for any mistakes - if you screw up, there is an incredibly high chance that you will kill your baby.
Dead raccoon - problem solved? - You may want to think twice about celebrating when you finally realize that the problem raccoon you have been dealing with for so long has gone - either to the land of other dead raccoons, or simply relocated to another home. Unfortunately for most people, the death of this creature is actually only the beginning of the journey, and there are still many more things that will need to be sorted before the problem has finally, and completely, gone away! In all fairness, the only way to deal with this problem in its entirety and in the best possible way is to call the professionals and let them sort it out! Once the animal has died, either because it has been trapped, starved to death, or met a poisonous death, you are going to need to find the body. Unless you adore the smell of a decomposing body, this corpse is going to need to be removed. As well as the body, you are going to have to consider the possibility that the raccoon had other animals living on its body; mainly ticks, fleas and mites. These are going to need to find another host body, and guess what! Your cat or dog is the perfect new home. It might be time to get de-fleaing! Of course, what if you had just killed a mama raccoon? Now you have to worry about the babies that it could have possibly left behind! These are going to starve to death if you are not careful, and this will just lead to a mounting number of bodies that you are going to need to locate! In reality, you may save a bit of money by trying to do the job yourself but you are going to be costing yourself a whole load more when it comes to time and hassle!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal San Diego.