San Bernardino Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 909-413-6699
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call San Bernardino County Animal Control at 1-800-472-5609
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the San Bernardino, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE SAN BERNARDINO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in San Bernardino. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- SAN BERNARDINO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- SAN BERNARDINO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- SAN BERNARDINO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not San Bernardino Animal Control agency or the San Bernardino County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
San Bernardino Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
San Bernardino Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
San Bernardino Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
San Bernardino wildlife removal company services San Bernardino, CA. We serve the towns of San Bernardino, Muscovy, Rialto, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Bloomington, Colton, Highland, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at sanbernardinowildlife.com
San Bernardino wildlife control tip of the month: Skunk Removal - Skunks can cause destruction to property but they can also cause another problem for us, a very smelly problem. Have you ever been sprayed by a skunk or has your pet ever been sprayed by one? It is not a pleasant scent and it is definitely a chore trying to bath yourself, your cat or your dog into tomato juice. The acid in the tomato juice helps get rid of the smell. Skunks will spray as a defense mechanism. Anyone that has made the mistake of getting just a little too close to one will have undoubtedly been sprayed by one. Skunks are well-known for carrying the rabies virus and they can also carry parasites like ticks and mites as well. If you are experiencing problems with them, you might want to consider skunk removal methods. Skunks can cause other problems besides spraying. Skunks love to root around in garbage and they will strew that garbage everywhere while trying to find something that they will eat out of it. They also like to get into dog food. They have also been known to dig up holes in lawns.
One method of skunk removal is to trap them. Trapping them might be a dangerous skunk removal method to you, your children or your pets so you do want to take precautions when doing this. Keep in mind that when trapping a skunk, you are going to scare them and we all know what happens when a skunk gets scared. You will want to make sure that you and your pets are well away from the trap area when the skunk is caught. When considering skunk removal options, you will need to make sure that you are away from the animal when trying to capture them. You could try to capture the skunk live as another method of skunk removal. However, you will have to remember that skunks will spray and a skunk that is trapped in a cage or box is going to be scared and is going to spray. There are ways to keep a skunk away from your property without having to perform any skunk removal methods. Keeping all your garbage picked up and make sure that it is all in garbage cans that have tightly secure lids on them. You will also want to keep all your pet food in tightly sealed containers. Try to find out where their den is but be careful not to get sprayed by them. Spreading used kitty litter around the entrances to their den will encourage them to leave on their own. These are great ideas so that you don't have to consider a skunk removal method.
Skunks will typically only spray when they have been scared or if they are in danger. You could probably learn to co-exist with them and then you wouldn't even have to consider a skunk removal method. Co-existing will mean that you just have to be careful when wandering around the woods and also just be careful about where you let your pets wander around. When you are considering skunk removal, just remember that skunks do serve a purpose. They are good for keeping the insect population down and without skunks we would not have some of our perfumes because the scent glands on a skunk are used to make perfumes.
When dealing with skunks and skunk removal methods, it might be a good idea to have a professional look after dealing with your skunk removal problem because they can do it safely and effectively and this way you can make sure that you, your children and your pets are not going to be harmed in any way. Skunks are adorable creatures and because of that little children may try to approach them thinking they are play toys. You should always point out to children what a skunk looks like and tell them that even though they are cute, they should stay away from them at all costs. If they notice a skunk out in the yard, they should come tell you immediately so that you could grab your pets and bring them inside as well. Don't let your child try bringing in a pet if there is another animal in the yard because your pet could harm your child without realizing what they are doing. They will be wanting to get at the animal and they may claw, scratch or bite your child.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal San Bernardino.