Salem Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 541-701-3467
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Marion County Animal Control at (503) 585-5900
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Oregon wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Salem, OR region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE SALEM WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Salem. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- SALEM BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Oregon.
- SALEM BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Oregon buildings.
- SALEM RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Oregon snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Salem Animal Control agency or the Marion County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Salem Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Oregon. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Salem Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Salem Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Salem wildlife removal company services Salem, OR. We also service Albany Corvallis. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.wildliferemovalsalem.com/
Salem wildlife control tip of the month: Is a coyote a danger to pets or farm animals?
Because they are rarely seen it is often assumed that coyotes only live in the wild and don't inhabit urban areas. This can be a dangerous assumption for your pets and farm animals as although coyotes do tend to favor smaller rodents like rabbits and mice, they will also happily prey on a domestic cat or dog and have been known to scale fences and pluck domestic pets right out of their own yard.
Although physical attacks on pets and farm animals are often the initial concern there is larger more prevalent risk in the transmission of disease from these wild animals, most notably rabies which is almost definitely fatal to an unvaccinated animal.
Keeping Pets Safe
Coyote sightings in suburban areas have been increasing over the years so it's really important to understand these risks and ways you can protect your pets:
1. Keep pet food and water indoors
2. Keep your pets on a leash at all times when walking them
3. Never leave them overnight on a tie out or leash
4. Never leave them outside unattended, especially at night
5. Install an electric fence or roller fence to keep coyotes out of your yard
6. Keep cats indoors at all times
Coyotes are the number one killer of livestock. These very adaptive sly animals have learned how to get past prevention measures in order to reach their prey. During lambing and calving season, the opportunistic coyotes are typically very active and take advantage of the smaller more vulnerable prey. And once these coyotes kill once they become incredibly territorial and will continue hunting livestock on these farms and ranches, even bringing their pups to the farm to teach them hunting skills.
Coyotes are typically skittish animals but if you do happen to see one around your animals and it isn't frightened away by seeing you then you should begin hazing the animal such as making loud noises, flapping your arms and throwing objects towards it in an attempt to scare the coyote away. Preventing coyotes coming onto your property and near your animals is the best way to protect them and the most important prevention measure you can take is to ensure there are no food or water sources that are accessible to these wild animals.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Salem.