Sacramento Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 916-226-9530
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Sacramento County Animal Control at 916-808-7387
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Sacramento, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE SACRAMENTO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Sacramento. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- SACRAMENTO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- SACRAMENTO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- SACRAMENTO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Sacramento Animal Control agency or the Sacramento County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Sacramento Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Sacramento Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Sacramento Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Sacramento wildlife removal company services Sacramento, CA. We operate in and around Sacramento, including El Dorado County, Placer County, Nevada County, Yolo County, and Amador County. To learn more about us, visit our website at sacramentopestwildlife.com
Sacramento wildlife control tip of the month: The nuisance squirrel: It is a well known fact that squirrels are one of the noisiest, smelliest creatures ever to invade the privacy of our homes and yards. The poop and urine that these creatures leave behind, combined with the quarreling of territorial males, the mimicking of over 20 different sounds, and the scuffling in our homes is enough to drive even the most animal-friendly person to distraction. You would be completely forgiven for turning into a cantankerous old man, (or woman) when this nuisance squirrel comes to stay, but the most disappointing fact of all is that the misery simply doesn't end there... Do you have a household dog or cat? It has long since been said that these household pets can often sense the squirrel's arrival in your home much before you will ever see their presence. This means that your pets are likely to act rather bizarrely - urinating in areas that they wouldn't normally do so in a bid to claim back their territory, barking and growling for what appears to be no apparent reason, and even getting snappy with the other members of the family - all of these things can seem like very unordinary behavior to a human that wasn't aware of the underlying squirrel situation. Unfortunately, there is still much more misery to behold - they will make a mess. Your garbage can will be knocked over and the litter strewn across your home, yard, and even your roof in a bid for the squirrel to find food. This will lead to decaying matter in areas where you may not see it. Your beautiful flowers that you have lovingly grown - these will be munched on, as will any food that you dare to grow in your yard, such as those in your mini vegetable plot.
Reader mail feedback: My mother in Sacramento has a resident raccoon that she has fed the past 2-3 years. Female raccoon has never created too many issues my mom couldn't handle until now. Mom has seen her babies grow up and move on throughout the past few years, but now the mother raccoon has created her den in my mom's attic & tore a hole in the roof. Mom called a wildlife center that referred her to a couple of critter removal companies. She had someone come out and was told that they had to wait until the babies were born before they could remove her & the cubs. Then he told her that WA state law requires him to euthanize the mom & her babies once caught. Also the mom will not take them back once a human has handled them. Is this true? Are there other companies in WA that will capture and release the mom & her cubs? This raccoon is used to humans and is fed throughout the neighborhood & is one of the less destructive ones. I really hate to have her & her cubs put to sleep just because she tried to find a safe place for her cubs. Mom lives on a golf course, wooded areas with lots of wildlife. It's fun to see her babies every year and the baby dear as well. Please help as soon as possible, mom needs to do something soon.
Reader mail feedback: Hi Dave, I live in CA north of the bay area near Sacramento and bought a bank owned house that was vacant for over a year. I lived there for a month and recently heard and have seen a big squirrel and small two small baby squirrels. I initially scared the big squirrel out (about a week or two ago) and patched a bunch of holes in wood. But now I am hearing and seeing two small squirrels (babies I guess) running all over the place up there. I left the attic door a crack one day and one even got in the house. I tried leaving window open so it would leave but it wouldn't go outside. It eventually made its way in crack in drywall and sounds like its back in attic... My question is, will these baby or young squirrels go outside or do they think the attic is there home environment? They wont take the bait for squirrel traps that I bought and put in attic and it does look like they keep chewing through mesh by attic vents, but I don't know if this is a mother coming back or if its the babies going outside and coming back. I keep caulking holes in mesh but they just make new ones. Are these young squirrels catchable? What should I use as bait for my traps? Any advice?
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Sacramento.