Rockwall Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 972-845-5883
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Rockwall County Animal Control at (972) 771-7750 ext. 2
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Rockwall, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ROCKWALL WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Rockwall. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ROCKWALL BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- ROCKWALL BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- ROCKWALL RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Rockwall Animal Control agency or the Rockwall County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Rockwall Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Rockwall Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Rockwall Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Rockwall wildlife removal company services Rockwall, TX. We serve the towns of Rockwall, Crockett, Kaufman, Lufkin, Midlothian, Texarkana, Tyler, Waxahachie, and more.
Rockwall wildlife control tip of the month: How to find and remove a dead rodent - The first sign to knowing if you have a dead rodent in your home area, particularly in the house is the smell. The smell of a dead rotting rodent is uncomfortably horrible and disgustingly sickening; even a tiny dead rodent for instance in the attic, such as a baby mouse will make the whole house to stink like hell. It becomes even harder to pinpoint the exact location when the whole house smells all the house or some areas or rooms stink more than others. So, what is the secret to finding and getting rid of a dead rodent?
The answer is the power of smell. Just like a dog tracking a rabbit, so will you do the same while figuring out where the dead rat is; sniffing. It is however not as simple as you think, certain techniques are required to get to the dead animal fast. They include knowledge of rat behaviour, scent behaviour, architecture, and air flow and of course experience. These factors will determine whether you will find that dead rat in the attic in just a matter of minutes or it will take a couple of days. As for the professionally experienced, the first whiff is enough to identify which rodent species one is looking for.
So what if the rodent is in the attic? This becomes quite a challenge as air flow in the attic is actually good. The main trick is to determine which room or area stinks the most, since air moves in a circular motion, from up to down. Start from here, get into the attic and start the sniffing here and there till you find where the odour is strongest. This will possibly be close to the source or the source itself and just like that, problem solved.
A dead rodent in the wall is easier to locate. Usually, it is at the bottom unless if there is space between the inside and the outside wall. In this case, remove the dead rodent from the top, otherwise you will have to break the wall from where the smell comes from to remove the rodent and then make repairs to close up the wall.
As for the ceiling, that is if there is no attic to crawl into, use a ladder to climb up and as usual, sniff around to find where the smell comes from, and so will be the dead rodent. If it is hard to reach the dead body, as long as you know the exact location, cut through the ceiling closest to the rodent. Remove it and seal up the patch.
Removing the dead rodent solves a great percentage of the stench but to completely get rid of the smell, clean using a mild disinfectant, spray with a cleaner and air the place by opening windows and doors.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Rockwall.