Rockville Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 240-428-6375
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Montgomery County Animal Control at (240) 314-8930
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Maryland wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Rockville, MD region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ROCKVILLE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Rockville. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ROCKVILLE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Maryland.
- ROCKVILLE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Maryland buildings.
- ROCKVILLE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Maryland snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Rockville Animal Control agency or the Montgomery County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Rockville Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Maryland. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Rockville Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Rockville Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Rockville wildlife removal company services Rockville, MD. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalrockville.com
Rockville wildlife control tip of the month: Why is there a dead deer inside your property?
Most deer sudden deaths occur due to car collision. Some of the animals die on the spot, while others linger on until they meet their sudden death. Noticing a dead deer inside your property will surely prove to be a problem, as in the most states the authorities care for the deer killed on the road, and a dead animal on your property may mean that you are going to be the one caring for the problem
What can you do?
1. You can bury the animal, if it's your thing, but burying a large animal may prove to be a little more difficult than you think. Digging up a deep hole for the animal to fit, and not being dug by animal scavengers is going to be hard.
2. You can call professional wildlife removal and outsource the problem. The guys will know just what to do with the dead animal.
3. You can pull the deer of to the side of the road and then call authorities.
Do companies charge for deer removal?
The companies that perform this kind of services charge for them. There are several factors that go into the pricing.
3. Accessibility of the deer
4. On which property does the animal lay dead (governmental properties mean that the government should cover the expenses)
Most of the companies will charge you upwards of 200 hundred dollars for the complete procedure of removing the deer from your property.
Save on money, and do things yourself
Buy some plastic gloves and some disinfectant and get a friend to help you solve your deer problem. Put the dead animal inside the luggage of your car (don't put it on the seats as it may have some bodily fluids ruin your seats). Drive until you get to an unpopulated area and wait until the road is clear. Remove the dead animal from your luggage onto the ground on the side of the road. From here on you can choose to call the authorities and lie that you just found the dead animal, or let someone else do this for you.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Rockville.