Rockland County Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 845-652-5475
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Rockland County Animal Control at (845) 639-5888
Yes, you can call us 24/7. New York wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Rockland County, NY region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ROCKLAND COUNTY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Rockland County. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ROCKLAND COUNTY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in New York.
- ROCKLAND COUNTY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of New York buildings.
- ROCKLAND COUNTY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of New York snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Rockland County Animal Control agency or the Rockland County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Rockland County Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in New York. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Rockland County Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Rockland County Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Rockland County wildlife removal company services Rockland County, NY. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalrocklandcounty.com
Rockland County wildlife control tip of the month: Beaver Prevention - How to keep Beavers away from pond or stream
Although trapping is typically the undeniable decision for disposing of creatures such as beavers. This is certainly the situation when you have a lake or stream that you're endeavoring to protect. The thought behind repelling beavers is to make their life as troublesome as conceivable when they are close to your property. The Beavers will return to the trees, here and there taking bark and different bits from it as foods to destroy right, some to reclaim and stash for when colder climate comes.
Therefore, there are few methods for beaver to prevent especially keep away from pond and stream.
Install a drain pipe
1. This is a significant broad activity, yet when you make that specific patch of water cold for the beavers to live in, they're not going to need to live there.
2. If the water begins to deplete out, for instance, there won't be sufficient to easily home the animal and it will soon toddle off to discover elsewhere to set up home.
1. There are various beaver repellents that you can put on your trees to shield beavers from eating at them.
2. Sadly, these are not a decent alternative since they wear off rapidly and necessitate that you persistently reapply them.
3. The beaver will simply return subsequent to getting to be invulnerable to the fragrance.
1. If truly need to shield beavers from doing harm to your trees, metalwork fencing is anything but a terrible thought is not a bad idea at all.
2. Beaver can bite on this fence all they need with expectations of getting in, yet they won't prevail on making it in your yard or pond.
3. The Beavers may not leave totally, but rather they won't have the capacity to get to your trees.
1. These traps can be costly but if you don't know what you are doing, the beaver can trap or you can trap another creature that you didn't plan to get.
2. Beavers are greatly canny critters and once they make sense of what you are endeavoring to catch them, they won't go anyplace close to the traps you set.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Rockland County.