Rockford Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 815-668-8422
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Winnebago County Animal Control at (815) 319-4100
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Illinois wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Rockford, IL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Rockford. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Illinois.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Illinois buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Illinois snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Rockford Animal Control agency or the Winnebago County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Rockford Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Illinois. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Rockford Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Rockford Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Rockford wildlife removal company services Rockford, IL.
Rockford wildlife control tip of the month: What to do about a trap-shy rodent
Have you been trying to catch a rodent around your home only to find that it seems to avoid your traps? There could be a logical reason for that. Different rodents have different reason for not taking the bait. Squirrels tend to eat outside; it is just what they like! Chances are a squirrel is not going to enter your trap in search of food. Bats are insect eaters who consume their food during flight, so obviously most traps will not attract them. Rats are very wary of anything new so they may avoid a trap for a few weeks before investigating it. Mice follow trails, so if they are not hitting a trap, it may just be in an area they do not go. Another thought is the bait you are using. Make sure that you are using high calorie sweets like nut butters, chocolate, dried fruits or fat loaded things like bacon and smelly cheese. If you are still having trouble, getting rodents to hit your traps try these tips
1) Use more than one trap. Place them in a variety of locations until you get an idea of where they are "hanging out".
2) Keep the trap secluded. They are not going to run out in the open even for tasty bait. Place your traps under furniture, in dark corners, behind cabinets etc. Do not forget where you put them!
3) Put them in areas where you have seen evidence of rodent traffic. Keep about 15 feet between traps, and let them touch a wall- that is how most rodents travel.
4) Keep the traps clean- do not play with pets or handle pet accessories before handling traps. Your pet's smell may scare them off.
5) Set them up- put traps that are not set around the area. You can even put a little bait on them. After a week or so, when the vermin have become used to them being there, set them all at once. This usually results in a large haul of rodents. This works especially well with rats.
6) The first rodents you catch are usually going to be the inferior or beta rats. The alpha rats may be too smart to wander in to a snap trap, especially if it smells like death. You may have to result to live traps to get those super smart rodents.
If you have tried everything and still cannot get rid of your rodent problems, try calling a professional animal removal service. They have so much knowledge available to them that they are sure to solve your problem. Another bonus to dealing with a service is that they will take care of the rodent clean up...dead or alive!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Rockford.