Riverside Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 951-666-2555
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Riverside County Animal Control at (951) 358-7387
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Riverside, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE RIVERSIDE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Riverside. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- RIVERSIDE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- RIVERSIDE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- RIVERSIDE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Riverside Animal Control agency or the Riverside County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Riverside Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Riverside Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Riverside Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Riverside wildlife removal company services Riverside, CA. We serve the towns of Riverside, Glen Avon, Rubidoux, Mira Loma, Pedley, Norco, Woodcrest, Colton, Grand Terrace, Redlands, and Moreno Valley. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.riversidewildlife.com
Riverside wildlife control tip of the month: Flying Squirrel Removal - Flying squirrels can easily be identified due to their distinct features that are different from those of other squirrels. They are smaller in size as compared to other squirrels, have enlarged eyes, broad flattened tail and patagium, which enable them to glide. They usually have two litters, which consists of 1-6 young ones every year. They mostly feed on nuts, insects, fruits berries and seed. However, they cause problems in homes, which can only be solved by using flying squirrel removal measures. Problems they cause - Flying squirrels are known to cause problems especially when they get into buildings through construction gaps, chimneys, soffits, fascia boards, louver and dormer vents. One of the problems they cause is fire when they chew on electric wires. In addition to that, they can cause degradation of insulation, chew and gnaw wood and cause awful smells from accumulated droppings and urine. The other problems they cause are damage to the building, clothes and other belongings stored in it. They are also known to be carries of typhus and rabies. With all the problems they cause, it is advisable to be aware of flying squirrel removal techniques that you can use. How to Keep away flying squirrels
- Preventing flying squirrels from entering your house or a building is better than designing flying squirrel removal measures. You can keep them away by closing all construction gaps. If the rodents are already in your house then you should use flying squirrel removal measures to get them out of the attic or chimney which they are fond of living in once they have gotten inside a house. Note that flying squirrels like living in chimneys because they are similar to big hollow trees. Flying squirrels are good climbers and can enter into your chimney if it has no chimney cap. Female flying squirrels are the common animals found in chimneys because they are ideal for creating their nests since they are safe and dry. They use these nests to give birth to young ones and to bring them up.If you hear noises in your chimney then there is a possibility that raccoons or flying squirrels are living in it. You can tell that it is a squirrel if there is a lot of noise coming from it during the day. Making a fire after realizing that flying squirrels are living in your chimney is not an effective flying squirrel removal method because you will end up having an awful odor which will remain in your house for long. Using odor deterrents can be effective method for flying squirrel removal. Predator urine is an example of such deterrents. Alternatively, you can use a special chimney trap to catch the squirrels. You just need to set it at the top of the flu in order to trap the squirrel as it makes an exit. If the squirrel had some young ones, you can remove them with your hands. Setting up a ground trap is another flying squirrel removal measure although the rate of capture may not be as effective as when using a chimney trap. You can also grab the flying squirrels with a chimney snare pole. Once you have gotten rid of all the flying squirrels that were in your chimney using flying squirrel removal methods, it is advisable to install a chimney cap in order to prevent the squirrels from entering again.Trapping tips
- The attic is the other area that these squirrels can live in and once you realize that they are living there, it is good to use effective flying squirrel removal methods to get rid of them. Just like in the chimney there are many ways in which you can control these squirrels. Flying squirrel removal using traps can be an effective method. There are several types of traps such as lethal traps and live traps among others that will help you get the flying squirrel out of your attic.Flying squirrel removal using body grip traps
- You can set this kind of trap over the area in which the squirrels exit your attic especially over a hole that leads to the attic. When the rodent springs up, you should snap it and then kill it through crushing or choking. This kind of flying squirrel removal method is quite difficult and hiring a professional to do it for you can be a good alternative.Flying squirrel removal using live cages
- This is another method that you can use to get rid of the flying squirrels. It is the commonest type of trap used. You just need to lure the squirrel inside the cage with some food. The cage has a trip pan near its back which the squirrel steps on hence triggering the door and it is eventually locked inside the cage alive.Repeating live cage traps
- These traps are used mostly by professionals. You just need to close all possible exits and leave the exit that the squirrel uses to get out of the attic. You should then place the trap on the remaining hole and the squirrel will not have an alternative apart from entering the trap and once inside, it cannot move backwards. The trap is capable of holding many squirrels and it is an effective flying squirrel removal method. You can use any of the flying squirrel removal measures mentioned above to get rid of these rodents.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Riverside.