Richmond Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 925-478-4254
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Contra Costa County Animal Control at (925) 335-8300
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Richmond, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE RICHMOND WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Richmond. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- RICHMOND BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- RICHMOND BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- RICHMOND RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Richmond Animal Control agency or the Contra Costa County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Richmond Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Richmond Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Richmond Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Richmond wildlife removal company services Richmond, CA. We service the San Pablo Bay area, including Rodeo, Hercules, El Sobrante, and of course San Pablo and Richmond, and sometimes San Rafael.
Richmond wildlife control tip of the month: I have an unwanted raccoon in my roof, who do I call? - Regardless of your instincts when answering the above questions, the answer is no Ghostbusters! However, getting back to the serious stuff, would you know who to call if you were to find a unwanted raccoon in your roof? You could give the hubby a call, but in all fairness, is he really going to know? Unless you have dealt with this kind of situation before, it can be a rather troubling one, especially as these critters are smart! You can have a bash at trapping this creature yourself, but there are a lot of things that you will need to take into consideration, so it's probably best to call on the assistance of a professional. You could look through the phone book or look online for the number of the local city animal services people, but in reality, these are not always going to be the best people to call. They will usually not have the resources available to deal with animal control in the form of wild animals, are more trained to deal with situations such as stray or neglected animals. However, what they will be able to do is tell you about the local rules and regulations when it comes to trapping and releasing wild animals, and also the numbers and websites of local qualified wildlife experts that would be better equipped and trained to deal with your dilemma. The wildlife experts are the perfect people to call, and even if you choose not to use their services, which will normally include trapping and releasing the animal humanely, as well as aiding you with blocking up holes and removing feces and other bits and pieces, they will still be more than happy to give you advice to ensure that the job is done properly, and that you don't get into trouble for anything at the same time.
Will a mouse eat rat poison? There are many ways in which you can remove a problem mouse from your house or property, and for the most part, poisoning is not one that should be entertained so lightly. The use of poisons, especially many rat poisons that contain things such as anticoagulants, will cause a very long and incredibly painful death to the animal, and if you are seriously considering exterminating the creature, a kill trap is a much more humane way to deal with the problem. There are many forms of rat poison on the market, and the ones that tend to be rather popular are those that contain anticoagulants. This is an ingredient that causes the synthesis of blood clotting factors, such as the Vitamin K dependence in the liver, to be interfered with, which means that death will usually be a result of many different things, rather than the poisoning itself. Using this type of poison is dangerous to other animals and small children, and that is before you take a look at exactly what this will do to your poor mouse that is just looking for somewhere warm and cozy to rest his head. When the blood doesn't clot, the mouse will usually die from multiple causes rather than the poisoning itself. For example, it could suffer from internal bleeding, which has been shown to be a very painful way to go. At the same time, anemia could be a problem, as could blood loss; all of which amount to a very long and painful death that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy! As with most things in life, there are both pros and cons for all methods of mouse removal, but with the dangers surrounding this type of extermination, it would be wise to consider all of your options before you settle on this.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Richmond.