Reno Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 775-473-6603
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Washoe County Animal Control at (775) 858-1616
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Nevada wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Reno, NV region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE RENO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Reno. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- RENO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Nevada.
- RENO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Nevada buildings.
- RENO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Nevada snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Reno Animal Control agency or the Washoe County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Reno Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Nevada. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Reno Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Reno Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Reno wildlife removal company services Reno, NV. To learn more about us, visit our website at renowildliferemoval.com
Reno wildlife control tip of the month: Materials That Rodents Can Chew Through
It is well understood that rodents are always active to chew things around. From past few years, these creatures are causing a huge loss in residential areas and are common trouble for homeowners in the United States. If you are also in trouble due to these tiny creatures, the first question you may have in your mind is that what they can target to chew in your house. Well! There are so many things that rodents can chew through; it can be wooden elements, paper, rubber or many other things.
In the United States, rodents cause huge damage to agricultural fields, industrial premises and home as well. They create sanitation related issues and can pollute the area with their dangerous feces and urine. Most of the rodents prefer to move out in the night hours when humans are sleeping so you will rarely notice their movements and by the next morning they will end up chewing so many things. If you live in rodent affected area, your home and expensive things are at great risk. They not only pose hazards by chewing materials rather they also carry several harmful disease viruses that can be transferred to humans and pets around.
Rodent damage can be seen almost everywhere; including commercial premises, homes, farms, factories and abandoned places. These creatures are always curious to enter large structures and find space to create nests inside. They can primarily cause damage to wooden structures by chewing them to sharpen their teeth. This process helps them to keep the growth of their teeth under control so that they can have a normal life and can enjoy the food. As they are trained to chew wood, so they can target many other items as well. The list can include aluminum sheets, window screens, lead, vinyl, rubber fiberglass, plastic, thin concrete, and porous concrete blocks. Rodents are capable enough to create openings that are large enough to enter the home. When they get a rough surface; they can easily start chewing it in your home.
Most homeowners in the United States complain that rodents cause heavy destruction to their insulation, electric wiring, plumbing, and other structural elements as well. If you count the cost of damage that rodents generally cause at home; it will usually go beyond thousands. Further, the damaged parts often cause energy losses, or some even raise chances of a short circuit as well. Open wires are capable enough to cause a fire in the premises, and it can bring major risk to the life of the whole family. In case if you find rodents moving around your premises, it is good to make efforts to get rid of them as soon as possible. It is better to look for professional assistance to deal with the issue; they can also repair the damage by using the right methods. They will seal all the holes and cracks to ensure rodents do not find a way to enter inside again and you can live safely for years ahead.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Reno.