Reading Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 570-240-4883
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Berks County Animal Control at 610-921-2348
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Pennsylvania wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Reading, PA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE READING WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Reading. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- READING BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Pennsylvania.
- READING BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Pennsylvania buildings.
- READING RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Pennsylvania snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Reading Animal Control agency or the Berks County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Reading Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Pennsylvania. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Reading Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Reading Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Reading wildlife removal company services Reading, PA. We also service Wernersville, Whitfield, Spring Ridge, Laureldale, Temple, Mount Penn, Reiffton, Lorane, Kenhorst, Shillington, Wyomissing, and more.
Reading wildlife control tip of the month: Raccoons in the personal property - The raccoon is an animal that you will either love or hate, and the way that you feel about them will depend on where on your property this creature dwells. For example, in your personal property, the raccoon is likely to be doing you a favor. However, should this critter get into your home or attic, you are going to find yourself with some pretty serious problems on your hands that will usually involve you calling the local wildlife guys. The raccoon is usually a creature that loves to travels, making it very nomadic in nature. This is only the case when it is in your personal property, however, and it will have a nasty tendency to stay longer once it makes a home in your house. While the animal is in the personal property, it will be doing you some good by eating all of the things that have the potential to completely destroy your garden. These things include snakes, mice, rats, cockroaches, insects, and even snails and slugs. Technically, the little guy is actually helping you out by keeping these animals in low numbers. There are things that you can do to ensure that the raccoon stays in your personal property rather than heading towards your home, and one of these things is the nest box. Although you may think that trying to kick the little critter out of your property completely is wise, you will just be inviting other animals, both large and small alike, which in the end could cause much larger problems.
Reader mail feedback: Good morning Wildlife Removal USA. I hope you can help because this is becoming a huge problem. I have squirrels in my crawl space. Last year they ate through the air conditioning water lines, flooded my ceiling and I had to go and purchase window units. They are now back. My neighbors have also experience the "squirrel" situation - one neighbor had them enter the home through the air conditioning air vents. The other was able to contained the problem themselves ASAP and they are done. I'm afraid the next thing will be my electrical. I've worked to hard for my home. I feel like I need to tell someone, You, who cares about Squirrels; Like I do...My landlord came into my apt., while I was at work and without informing me as to why he was coming in here, and what he was doing in my apt... I did not find out until after I called him; he said he came in here to POISON the Squirrels in my attic!!! That nite there was terrible noise, and now there isn't a speck of Life on the back porch or even in the yard. The city said there's nothing they can do to help. I am taking my cat to the vet, because she has a runny eye and nose. She has not been sick. Since I was not informed that he was coming to do this horrific DEED, and not present, I don't know what this man did, or how long he was here. Do I have any rights? I'm packing my stuff and looking for a new place to live. I am so very sad for the sweet little squirrels that used to look at me through the window. Wildlife Removal USA if you can help please,let me know. I am in a wheelchair and on a limited income. I am so afraid of the squirrels in the attic. Is there someplace I can get that cage that will trap all of them. They only had the size to catch one at the hardware store. I have tried the poisions I even borrowed the money to cut down an expensive tree and they still find some way in and out. My daughter who visits at times is also afraid of them. They wake me up in the mornings and during the night, chewing on wood.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Reading.