Quakertown Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 610-927-7792
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Bucks County Animal Control at (610) 825-0111
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Pennsylvania wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Quakertown, PA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE QUAKERTOWN WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Quakertown. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- QUAKERTOWN BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Pennsylvania.
- QUAKERTOWN BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Pennsylvania buildings.
- QUAKERTOWN RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Pennsylvania snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Quakertown Animal Control agency or the Bucks County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Quakertown Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Pennsylvania. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Quakertown Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Quakertown Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Quakertown wildlife removal company services Quakertown, PA. We service surrounding areas like Coopersburg, Macungie, Zionsville, Trumbaursville, Sellersville, Souderton, Pennsburg, East Greenville, Green Lane, Red Hill, Perkiomenville, and more.
Quakertown wildlife control tip of the month: What kind of damage can an pest critter do to a garden? If you have an pest critter in your yard, there is a good chance that you are going to know about it. These things aren't really subtle in their squatting of your property, and you will find that at first, you may actually entertain having this creature living alongside you in your garden, but very soon, you are going to want the creature to just leave. The first thing that you are likely to notice about the pest critter is that it will knock your garbage can over. This is because it is looking for leftovers, so rather than jumping in and not being able to get back out again, it will just tip the thing over and leave a right mess all over your yard. There will be remnants of your life strewn all over the place and it is going to drive you nuts. Poop is never a nice thing to have to deal with, but this is more so the case with pest critter poop. The feces left behind by this animal can contain parasites and disease; something that you are going to want to remove as a threat as soon as possible. Believe it or not, this creature may only be around the same size as your average cat, but it's feces will be the same size as a mid-sized dogs. You are going to have to clean this up, and you are going to hate doing it, so removing the creature is probably a good idea. Of course, those aren't the only problems that you will have with an unwelcome pest critter. If the pest critter gets into your home, you will find that it scratches up the walls, its urine stains the walls and ceilings, and it generally makes a mess of things. That is before you even think about what could happen if your children or other pets comes into contact with this bizarre looking animal!
Reader mail feedback: Hi. We live in the suburbs in Quakertown PA and have evicted and locked out a nursing raccoon. I've been under the house a bit to look for babies, and found none. Would there be noises from babies if there were some? Last night, she was trying to get back in and this morning she was walking around the yard until the dog frightened her away. She's been locked out for a day and a half. Is it possible she hasn't had them yet? I have read many of your articles, and got lots of info, but couldn't find info to answer this exactly. I would appreciate any advice you could offer.
I came across your website in search of information...I am looking to purchase a home in Pennsburg PA that has been vacant for a few years. During our inspection, we learned that Raccoons have been living in the Attic and chewed through the central air duct...everytime the a/c was being turned on, the air from the attic was getting blown through the house-GROSSSS!!!!!!! I have 2 babies, and this is making me very nervous. Is this a deal breaker in purchasing a home? I got a quote for the removal, remediation, and reinstalation for $14,000. They said that the house will be perfectly fine afterwards, and they treat it similar to how they treat mold removal. Can you please shed some light on the situation, and the price. Is this the going rate for this type of work? Not to say it's not worth every penny for a dirty job, but I just want to make sure I'm gettng it done right labor and price.. Back in the winter I started to notice a "water stain" on my bedroom ceiling that became somewhat larger. We also started noticing a "litter box" like smell in the room, somedays it is stronger than others. The bedroom ceiling is the attic floor, is it possible that this is raccoon urine I am smelling? I thought their urine had more of a licorice smell, not a litter box smell. Your immediate response would be VERY appreciated. I appreciated finding your website as we just bought a very old house that had raccoons living in it. The contractors got the raccoons out and cleaned up the waste, but the place still smells and the GC is concerned about fully removing all remnants of waste as I have two very young children. I read your site, but didn't see any recommendations of products. Our GC would love to use the least toxic product possible again because of our children, but we also want to be thorough. Any suggestions?
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Quakertown.