Port St. Lucie Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 772-266-7170
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Saint Lucy County Animal Control at (772) 466-3441
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Port St. Lucie, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE PORT SAINT LUCIE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Port St. Lucie. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- PORT SAINT LUCIE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- PORT SAINT LUCIE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- PORT SAINT LUCIE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Port St. Lucie Animal Control agency or the Saint Lucy County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Port St. Lucie Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Port St. Lucie Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Port St. Lucie Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Port St. Lucie wildlife removal company services Port St. Lucie, FL. We cover all of St. Lucie County, including Lakewood Park, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Jensen Beach, Stuart, and Port Salerno. We also service Hobe Sound and Jupiter FL.
Port St. Lucie wildlife control tip of the month: What kind of damage can a spotted skunk do? Oh the humble spotted skunk - a strange looking creature with an interesting history, an even more interesting biology, and a serious pain in the backside! This lowly creature will happily take any form of shelter it can get, ranging from your attic to inside your walls, under your porch, in your shed, and even in your basement. There is nowhere this animal will not call home and if, like so many areas in the States these days, you have found a spotted skunk problem within your community, it makes sense to understand the damage these critters can do so that you can be prepared against them. Usually around the size of an average housecat, the humble spotted skunk can cause some pretty significant property damage. They will happily knock over your garbage can to rummage around for food, raid around in your yard or garden, tear through your screen doors, and even damage electrical systems. Their sharp teeth and edgy claws will make easy work of most materials that get in their way, and that is before you even begin to think about the parasites and disease they can carry, or the scent that will be left behind when they die in your home, which is a rather regular occurrence unfortunately! The problem with the spotted skunk is that they don't cause problems when they are alive. A dead spotted skunk could be lurking anywhere in your home, from attics to basements and every floor and wall in between, especially with DIY poison jobs, and this will usually result in entire sections of dry wall being hacked apart or even huge chunks of attic insulation being removed. It could be said that this small creature can cause a serious amount of damage!
Reader mail feedback: Wildlife Removal USA, It is november are squirrels having babies now? There are several breaking in and out of our soffits . Over our thirty years we have spent much money getting rid of these guys. We have also trapped them and taken them to a park across the highway. Last year we captured a raccoon living in the soffits and after taking him to the park another one moved in so we captured him and took him to the park also. Our house is exceptionally high therefore it is very difficult to getup there and set traps . Instead I set them on the deck..but I am afraid about the timing now, are they having babies?They are having a great time frolicking in the night and early morning. Once I bought a high frequency sound emitter to get rid of them and all they did is cha cha to it. I returned it immediately.Our history has included waking up to one sitting on the foot of our bed.....Our House is Balloon construction so it is a free fall if a squirrel makes it into a wall, when it did happen the squirrel fell three stories land in the wall at the front door ...my son had to come and drill a hole into our baseboard to set him free ....as you can see there is a long history.. The contractor who comes to batten down the hatches after each episode won't come if he thinks there MAY be babies ...he said it makes him feel bad...so the question is when do squirrels have babies and is this one of them ? I was going to buy camphor oil and spray it into the eaves ? Do you think that is useless? I have squirrels in my attic and I was planning to remove my old eaves and put aluminum ones this summer but that has not happened. I hear the squirrells running around in the roof area early in the morning. I am scared that they will jump out anytime. What can I do to get them to leave - is there a spray, a electronic device or something that will not kill them but make it so uncomfortable that they will leave on their own. Any suggestion will be helpful. Hepl! Please! Anne
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Port St. Lucie.