Port Charlotte Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 239-829-5374
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Charlotte County Animal Control at (941) 833-5690
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Port Charlotte, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE PORT CHARLOTTE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Port Charlotte. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- PORT CHARLOTTE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- PORT CHARLOTTE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- PORT CHARLOTTE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Port Charlotte Animal Control agency or the Charlotte County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Port Charlotte Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Port Charlotte Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Port Charlotte Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Port Charlotte wildlife removal company services Port Charlotte, FL. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalcharlottecountyflorida.com
Port Charlotte wildlife control tip of the month: What to do if I find roadkill - a dead animal in the street
If you see a dead animal on the road there are number of things that you can do to keep yourself, but mostly other people and animals off harm. If you want to solve the problem, but you don't want to call services, you should park on the side of the road with your hazard lights on - so that drivers that drive towards you know that something is happening. Pull the animal well off the road, In order to prevent car damage from drivers that would hit the roadkill, but mostly to prevent other roadkills from animal scavengers that would feast on the dead carcass. Always wash your hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water afterwards.
Professional help - and who to call
Depending on where you live, there are number of phone numbers that are associated with removing roadkill from the roads. If you see some sort of signification that the animal may be domestic, you should call a local vet that can check for microchips in order to contact the owner of his dead animal. If the animal is wild you should call wildlife support. Even if they don't do roadkill cleaning they will know contact details of the institutions involved with animal removal.
Why should carrion birds have all the fun of roadkill dining? You can eat them too. There are even special roadkill recipes on the internet, and special food contests with participants only cooking food that was from a road killed animal. Bear in mind that:
1. In some states it is illegal to remove an animal that you have killed
2. All protected species are illegal to remove
3. You should avoid obviously diseased animals
4. Everything that you want to eat must be cooked thoroughly
5. Avoid animals that have been partially eaten
There are a number of ways to remove a dead animal and the threat it poses on other beings from the road. You can just remove it on the side, call a professional help or surprise your relatives with a good old roadkill barbecue.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Port Charlotte.