Pomona Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 909-587-5770
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Los Angeles County Animal Control at (909) 623-9777
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Pomona, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE POMONA WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Pomona. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- POMONA BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- POMONA BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- POMONA RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Pomona Animal Control agency or the Los Angeles County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Pomona Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Pomona Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Pomona Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Pomona wildlife removal company services Pomona, CA. We service Pomona as well as Corona, Fontana, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside and the surrounding areas.
Pomona wildlife control tip of the month: What Should I Do With A Squirrel After I Catch It?
The moment when you look at squirrel activities on a TV screen, you will definitely fall in love with them. But the moment they enter your property, they become your biggest enemy. Presence of squirrels in the home is always the matter of frustration for homeowners. They are noisy, destructive and dreadful creatures that take very few minutes to chew all your valuables. Moreover, they also carry harmful disease viruses that can get transferred to humans or pets living on the premises. So, if you are sharing your home with squirrels, you are definitely in trouble, and it is important to take immediate steps to get rid of them. If you keep on ignoring them so long, they will do more destruction in your house and later, you may have to make a big investment for repair.
There are so many methods that can be used for trapping squirrels, but the most important decision you have to take is what to do with the trapped squirrel. You can trap them easily with live cage traps without even causing any harm to these animals. Another option is using killer or lethal traps that can kill the squirrel as soon as it starts eating the bait inside. But, state laws do not allow homeowners to use lethal traps or to kill the squirrels hence the best solution is to use live cage traps. These are humane and painless methods to catch a squirrel that can be later relocated to other safe location.
No doubt to say that relocation is the safest method to handle these rodents and it is also recommended by experts in the United States. But before you trap the animal, make sure that you are not causing any harm to its family members behind. There are chances that squirrel has babies in your attic and in this situation if you relocate the mother squirrel alone, the babies may die alone. So, before you set a live cage trap to catch her, make sure that she is alone, or the babies are grown enough to live independently. In case if the babies are small enough, it is important to relocate them with mother squirrel, and they must be left at a safe location where they can find enough sources for survival.
Experts advise making a decision in advance about what you will be doing with the trapped squirrel. It is not safe to keep the animal in a cage for several hours as it may die without proper food and water. In case if you have to drive it far away, make sure to give the animal required food time to time. You can give orange slices when the squirrel is thirsty and give some nuts to eat. In case if you are not aware of which location will be safe for the relocation of squirrel; it is better to take help from professional squirrel removal company. These licensed experts know right techniques to handle the trapped rodents.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Pomona.