Pensacola Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 850-252-1710
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Escambia County Animal Control at 850-595-3075
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Pensacola, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE PENSACOLA WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Pensacola. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- PENSACOLA BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- PENSACOLA BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- PENSACOLA RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Pensacola Animal Control agency or the Escambia County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Pensacola Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Pensacola Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Pensacola Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Pensacola wildlife removal company services Pensacola, FL. We service Escambia County. Surrounding towns in our area include Pensacola, Bellview, Brent, Ensley, Ferry Pass, Gonzalex, Warrington, Myrtle Grove, Goulding, Molino and other nearby areas. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalpensacola.com/
Pensacola wildlife control tip of the month: Tips To Make Use of One-Way Doors For Animal Removal
Variety of wild animals in the United States are curious enough to target human habitat to build dens inside. They keep on searching for food sources in the residential areas, and once they find a desirable source, they try to build their den in the surrounding area. If you live in the area affected by such wild creatures; it is good to find some trustworthy methods to deal with these creatures as soon as possible. Some homeowners try to ua se repellents and deterrents to scare wild animals away, but these methods cannot always provide the desired results. The idea is to search for some professional advice to deal with the issue.
One of the best techniques to remove animals away from premises is to use one-way doors. This exclusia on technique can be used for a variety of species such as opossums, birds, rats, mice, and raccoons as well. It is also proven to remove bats from your attic or roof tiles. Those who are already tired of trapping animals and are not able to find a suitable place to release them can now look for the exclusion methods to deal with the issue. This is one of the most humane technique to handle the matter without causing any harm to the animal and your premises as well. Moreover, you need not deal with the dead animal remains like other inhumane techniques.
When we talk about one-way door exclusion devices, the very first thing you need to do is mark the places that animals use to enter and exit your home. They often choose such holes or cracks to get food and water from outside to their den. The idea is to seal all such holes except one, the primary one. Now install the one-way exclusion funnel at this point and want for the animal to come out. Note that the funnel must be installed when the animal is inside so that it can find a way to come out through the funnel. Once it is out, the one-way door doesn't allow the animal to get back inside. In this way, you can take the animal out without making much effort. When the creature has left the area, you can now seal this remaining hole as well so that the animal does not find a way to reach its den in future.
As soon as the animal moves out, prefer to install fences around. The best idea is to use fences that have some height above and below the ground so that animals don't find a way by climbing or even by digging the ground. In case if you are not able to handle any of these methods to deal with the animals in your premises, take help from a professional animal removal company to deal with the issue as soon as possible. They know right tips and tricks to manage the property and can keep animals away from the area for a long run.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Pensacola.