Pasco County Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 727-235-6112
Our address: 4112 Aladar Ct, Land O' Lakes, FL 34639
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Pasco County Animal Control at (352) 521-5194
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Pasco County, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE PASCO COUNTY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Pasco County. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- PASCO COUNTY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- PASCO COUNTY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- PASCO COUNTY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Pasco County Animal Control agency or the Pasco County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Pasco County Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Pasco County Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Pasco County Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Pasco County wildlife removal company services Pasco County, FL. We also service Wesley Chapel and the surrounding area.
Pasco County Wildlife Removal
4112 Aladar Ct.
Land O' Lakes, FL 34639
Pasco County wildlife control tip of the month: Where Should I Relocate A Trapped Raccoon?
It is not always legal to trap a raccoon, but in case if you have trapped one, it is important to take appropriate steps to relocate this creature. While handling a trapped raccoon, it is important to follow some expert tips to be on the safer side. The best idea is to release a trapped raccoon at a distance of at least 5 miles or more. Preferably, you should go up to 10 miles to make sure that this hyperactive creature does not find a way to return. Also, you should not keep the animal in the cage for long hours because raccoons need more water and they soon feel dehydrated. Staying inside the cage too long can cause the death of the animal. In case if you have to keep it inside the trap for few hours, it is good to give water via a hose. Although, while being inside the cage, it is not much interested to eat something; but you can give some wet food such as orange slices, etc.
Don't allow the animal to touch your fingers on the cage sticks because it can scratch you and can transfer harmful disease viruses. It is good to ensure perfect safety by wearing gloves and protective clothes. Although these animals are not interested in harming humans, they can do so in self-defense. Now, the next question most people want to ask is where a trapped raccoon can be relocated.
First of all, it is important to check state laws for trapping and relocating raccoons. In most of the areas, it is not allowed to release a raccoon on the public lands. However, the best area to relocate them is still a matter of debate. Many experts recommend taking trapped raccoons away from wood forests whereas others advise to take them to the area where plenty of water is easily available. Note that, when the urban raccoons become habitual of human territory, they do not find other areas suitable for them. In short, relocation is little difficult for these notorious creatures.
The most difficult situation arrives when you find female raccoon with babies; it is not so easy to relocate them. The babies need a comfortable and safe environment to grow. It becomes difficult for mother raccoon to raise them in a new location where enough sources for survival are not available. At the same time, mother raccoon also needs to protect babies from male raccoons and other predators, so relocation becomes a critical decision for them. We advise you to relocate raccoon babies with their mother only after few months of their birth. You can take the whole family to a location where water and food are easily available. You can contact professional raccoon removal company to ensure safe removal and relocation of raccoons in your premises. These creatures are difficult to handle without right equipment and tools. the licensed professionals can complete this task within affordable fee, and soon you will be able to save your property from damage.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Pasco County.