Oxnard Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 805-624-5646
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Ventura County Animal Control at (805) 388-4341
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Oxnard, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE OXNARD WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Oxnard. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- OXNARD BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- OXNARD BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- OXNARD RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Oxnard Animal Control agency or the Ventura County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Oxnard Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Oxnard Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Oxnard Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Oxnard wildlife removal company services Oxnard, CA. To learn more about us, visit our website at oxnardwildlife.com
Oxnard wildlife control tip of the month: What Animal Catch and Kill Snakes?
While snakes among the animals human fear most there are other animals that feed on them and can easily catch and kill any of them. Most of the animals are known to be immune against snake venom which made snake bite of none effects in their body. Animal like pig is known to be always ready to catch and kill snake whenever snake move close to the habitat. More so, the Eagle is known to have the ability to catch and kill snake using the peak to remove the eyes and the claws to carry it to the habitat in order to feed on it. So, this article is about to introduce you to more possible animals that can easily help keep snakes away from your property.
Mongoose Can Catch and Kill Snakes with Ease
Mongoose is a small animal with short-legged carnivorous animal with same look as the ferret. It is a bold and agile animal with special ability and instinct to hunt, catch and kill any kind of snake. One interesting thing about this animal is that its body is immune to snake venom. For that reason, when snake bite and pour venom on it the animal will not be affected but will proceed to kill and feed on the snake. For that reason, you can easily repel snake in a particular place with the urine of mongoose.
Specially Trained House Pets Like Cats and Dogs Can Catch and Kill Snakes
Apart from the wildlife your pet can also help to catch and kill snake. Cats and Dogs are known to have the ability to catch snakes and kill it at any point in time. But, you must give them special training in order for them to be able to effectively hunt on snakes around. However, you should know that cats and dogs are not immune to snake venom.
The Honey Badger of Africa Can Catch and Kill Snakes
This is a medium size skunk like mammals with special ability to catch and kill snake in the wild. This animal is also known to be immune against snake venom making snake bite of none effect to the body. But, you cannot possibly bring this animal home in order to control your snake infestation as they will cause their own problem to you.
Coyotes, Raccoons and Foxes Can Catch and Kill Snakes
If you have foxes, coyote or raccoons in your home or property snake will find it difficult to move around the area. But one thing is that these animals do not usually hunt on snake except there is a cause for that.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Oxnard.