Ontario Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 909-587-5770
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call San Bernardino County Animal Control at (909) 947-3517
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Ontario, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ONTARIO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Ontario. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ONTARIO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- ONTARIO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- ONTARIO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Ontario Animal Control agency or the San Bernardino County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Ontario Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Ontario Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Ontario Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Ontario wildlife removal company services Ontario, CA. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalontariocalifornia.com
Ontario wildlife control tip of the month: About Moles Appearance, biology, life cycle, habitat, diet, behavior
Moles are mammals adapted to subterranean environment. They have cylindrical bodies, very small inconspicuous eyes. An average male measures up to 18 cm and an average female is around 16 cm in length. Moles don't have external ears, they got poor eye side. They do, however have a sharp sense of smell that gets them to locate their food.
Let's have a look at biology of moles. As we all know moles have special form of hemoglobin that allows moles to breathe.
Moles are everywhere. Their habitat varies depending on what kind of species we are going to look for. Moles can be found in the following locations.
2. Dry places
3. Near ponds and streams
Moles diet consists primarily of worms, ants, slugs, centipedes and other insects. Some large moles love to eat mice not every time but sometimes. Moles are hungry creatures, the eat up to a 100 percent of their bodyweight per day, and can consume 50 pounds of worms in one year.
Moles are solitary creatures from the day that they leave their mother, the only time that they are together with another mole is at the mating periods. Do you know the mating season of moles? Yes it is from February to April each year.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Ontario.