Omaha Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 402-817-2011
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Douglas County Animal Control at (402) 444-7800
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Nebraska wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Omaha, NE region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE OMAHA WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Omaha. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- OMAHA BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Nebraska.
- OMAHA BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Nebraska buildings.
- OMAHA RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Nebraska snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Omaha Animal Control agency or the Douglas County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Omaha Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Nebraska. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Omaha Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Omaha Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Omaha wildlife removal company services Omaha, NE. To learn more about us, visit our website at omahawildliferemoval.com
Omaha wildlife control tip of the month: TRICKS TO REMOVE A WILD ANIMAL IN THE CHIMNEY
Wild animal in the chimney?! How can they get there? Why do they go there? If these are the questions popping up in your mind after reading the title, then it's absolutely normal! A chimney helps in keeping your home warm when you sit close with your loved one on a cold evening! You might have many chimneys memories and why not! It is attached to the central fireplace in your home and is a common spot.
Why chimneys are preferred spots for animals?
Just like it is your favourite spot to spend time with your loved ones, similarly it is liked by animals too. If you think they want to swoop down as your Santa gift, then that is not the answer! The primary reason being cosiness and its length. Chimneys are usually warm and are stretched towards the top which provides ample space for birds, bats, rats, squirrels and other pests to make their nests. You can't cover the chimney and thus these problems arise.
How to get rid of animals in Chimney?
Don't light the fire: People think that lighting up fire can help them in getting rid of animals in chimney. It can only increase problems! Imagine if you light up fire and the pests is still inside. It will fall directly on the fire and can die or run in your room to cool itself! And what if they get scared and don't come out of the chimney at all? So, starting the fire is not an idea.
Trap the animals: The best solution is to trap the wild animal. This solution works for all animals which are invading the chimney of your house. This is pest friendly and humane way of helping pests in getting out of human community. You can keep the trap at the opening of the chimney and put a bait. This will help in trapping the animal in an easy and quick manner. There are traps available in the market which are easy to use. Bonus tip: Always wash the traps before setting a bait in them especially if you have caught any pest before in the same trap!
Loud music: This trick might work for birds and raccoons as their sound frequency matches to that of humans. You can play loud music at the bottom of the chimney so that these animals can escape from the top opening.
Call for professional help: If you think that it is turning out to be complicated to remove the animal from the chimney, then call for professional help. The local experts can help you in removing the animals in a safe manner. a trained and expert wildlife company know the methods to locate the animals and trap them safely to the preservation authorities.
When it comes to removal of animals from chimneys, it is not worth taking chances and risks. The animals can die and stink in entire house or can get caught in some unreachable area of the chimney or can even cause you trouble by spreading dirt and germs everywhere. Hence, you should follow tried and tested procedures!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Omaha.