Oklahoma City Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 405-437-1701
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Oklahoma County Animal Control at (405) 297-3100
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Oklahoma wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Oklahoma City, OK region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE OKLAHOMA CITY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Oklahoma City. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- OKLAHOMA CITY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Oklahoma.
- OKLAHOMA CITY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Oklahoma buildings.
- OKLAHOMA CITY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Oklahoma snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Oklahoma City Animal Control agency or the Oklahoma County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Oklahoma City Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Oklahoma. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Oklahoma City Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Oklahoma City Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Oklahoma City wildlife removal company services Oklahoma City, OK. We service the Oklahoma City region, including the towns of Piedmont, Edmond, Th Village, Yukon, Bethany, Choctaw, Midwest City, Del City, Moore, Mustang, Norman, Newcastle, and more. We are a full service company we take care of Pest Control, Termite Control and Animal Removal. We service the Oklahoma City Metro area and westward to Weatherford, North to Enid, and South to Chickasha. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.oklahomacitywildlife.com
Oklahoma City wildlife control tip of the month: What is the best bait to catch a wild animal like a raccoon or skunk? If there's anything on our to-do list today, it's getting rid of that pesky wild animal like a raccoon or skunk that's been shuffling around our backyard, right? Just a look of this monstrous creature is scary enough for anyone taking a repellent position against fury rodents. After tireless runs around the backyard of your home trying to kick the rodent out, you want a solution that will get rid of your problem once and for all. If there's any way to go about getting the job done efficiently and without causing too much harm on the poor living thing, you should try to find it. After all, it's only doing what it has to do to survive. I mean, who wouldn't go out looking for food in unusual places with a face like that? The unemployment rate must be up the roof for those poor ugly rodents! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly opposed to any set of furry animals. But when rodents like that come around my backyard scaring my dog, then we have a problem! Now where were we? Oh yes! To go about capturing the intruder all you need is a cage and some bait. It's that simple. And it couldn't be any easier to get started. First set up the cage. These are easily found at home improvement stores or with a query search online - you may find yourself directed to the proper utility store that has these in stock. For the bait, well, you see these hungry rodents eat about anything that trails a strong smell. Other than that, the stronger the smell, the more irrepressible the craving gets for them to eat. Typical foods that rodents respond to are inexpensive and cheap foods like sardines or dog food. It's your choosing from here on out. Oh, and also, there was something mentioned that I overheard the other day - peanut butter might finish the job just as well. Now what are you waiting for? Go out there and catch that wild animal like a raccoon or skunk!
What kind of damage can an opossum do to a garden? The opossum is an animal that you are going to know is around. Unfortunately, these wild animals don't really know the meaning of the word subtlety so should this animal choose your home or yard to make its own, you are soon going to know about it. One of the first things that you are likely to encounter with a wandering opossum is the poop that it leaves behind. The animal itself is about cat-sized, but the poop is going to be dog-sized, which is disgusting. That is before you even begin to think about the disease and parasites that the poop will contain and also the fact that you are going to need to clean this up on a very regular basis. On top of the poop issue, you are going to have a garbage problem as well. These animals love to root around in the garbage cans for any leftover food and this is going to make quite a mess, especially when they tip the garbage can over and strew your trash all over the yard. Of course, should the animal actually make it into your home, you are going to encounter even more damage and problems. They will scratch and nibble through most materials, especially when you look at their very sharp teeth and claws, and their urine has a nasty habit of staining anything it comes into contact with. On top of all of these things, there are the kids and your other pets to concern yourself with. The opossum will usually choose to run away when threatened, but should it stay and fight, it has some serious tools to be armed with and can cause a lot of damage!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Oklahoma City.