Oakland Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 925-478-4254
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Alameda County Animal Control at (925) 803-7040
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Oakland, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE OAKLAND WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Oakland. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- OAKLAND BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- OAKLAND BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- OAKLAND RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Oakland Animal Control agency or the Alameda County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Oakland Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Oakland Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Oakland Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Oakland wildlife removal company services Oakland, CA. We operate on the east side of the bay, from Piedmont to Alameda, to Moraga, and south to San Leandro, Ashland, Castro Valley, Hayward, Union City, and Fremont. To learn more about us, visit our website at oaklandpestwildlife.com
Oakland wildlife control tip of the month: Is it legal to trap unwanted skunks? - Do you have an unwanted skunk driving you potty? Maybe it is wreaking havoc with your cat or dog, or having a good old root around through your garbage can? Whatever the situation, you need to get rid of it and fast! The only trouble is - it is legal to do so where you live? In some states and cities, there are rather strict rules when it comes to protection, trapping and releasing of wild animals, which means if you are not armed with the right information, you could find yourself in some rather hot water with the boys in blue. Of course, if you have gone to the effort of getting traps, rigging it with the right bait, and having the patience to sit and wait for the animal to become snared, it makes sense to know what to do with it afterwards! The simplest way to deal with the situation is to call the local wildlife guys. These people will do everything from start to finish, leaving you with nothing but a bill to have to sort out. Of course, if you simply cannot wait for them to turn up, or you don't have the funds to pay for it, you can always do it yourself, and if this is the method that you wish to use you are going to need to educate yourself. The local animal services will be able to give you the right information on whether or not it is legal in your area to trap and release unwanted skunks. You can either give them a call or check out their local websites for more info. If this doesn't prove helpful, just give the local wildlife experts a ring - they will be more than happy to give you the information you need in order to have another satisfied customer!
Will a fox eat rat poison? One of the least humane methods that you can use to remove a fox from your property is to use poison, and this is very much so the case with rat poison. Many types of rat poison contain something called an anticoagulant, which has proved to be very effective at killing off rats, but when it comes to foxes, can lead to a rather long and painful death, often resulting in the fox dying somewhere in your home and a big find and clean up mission as a result. How does the anticoagulant rat poison work? When the fox eats the rat poison that contains these ingredients, the poison is first absorbed by the body, and eventually makes its way down to the liver. Here, it will have a negative effect with the synthesis of clotting, usually being Vitamin K dependant, and this will result in the animal not having any clotting agents within its blood. In a rat, this cycle of events will take a few days, but with larger creatures, such as the fox, it can take weeks - obviously resulting in a very long and painful death for the animal. Usually, the poison itself will not actually kill the animal, but rather negative effects of the poison. This may include things such as loss of blood, or anemia and the complications surrounding this, and the animal will usually die from multiple causes. Internal bleeding could also be a problem, which has been shown to be a very painful thing to occur. There are both advantages and disadvantages to the various methods of removing a problem fox from your land or home, and although rat poisons are easily accessible, it is well worth having a good look around for other removal methods to avoid causing this poor creature serious pain and eventually, death.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Oakland.