New Braunfels Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 830-428-0694
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Comal County Animal Control at (830) 608-2183
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the New Braunfels, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in New Braunfels. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not New Braunfels Animal Control agency or the Comal County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
New Braunfels Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
New Braunfels Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
New Braunfels Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
New Braunfels wildlife removal company services New Braunfels, TX. We also service Kerrville and Boerne.
New Braunfels wildlife control tip of the month: Do Rats Die In The Winter
Some of you may think that it is hard for such tiny creatures to handle the cold environment. You may also think that they get died in this season due to harsh weather conditions. Moreover, the medical health reports show that least cases of rat infestation are reported during winter seasons. They do not have fur on their body that can keep them warm; their body is also too small to make them able to survive in freezing temperatures; so what happens to them in winter?
There is no doubt to say that rats find lesser sources of food in the winter season and when the temperature outside start freezing, they are not even able to move around freely. Still, they need to make efforts to keep themselves safe until the temperature starts changing and the spring season arrives.
Here is an important thing to know; rats keep on enjoying their life irrespective of seasonal changes. Actually, they prefer to collect loads of food in the summer season and then find a warm shelter for the winter where they can enjoy relaxing hours with enough food for the season. You may often see them wondering here and there near food sources at your home during the summer season but they disappear in winter. However, it doesn't mean that they leave your house during winter. Rather, they will just choose to stay at one place where they can ensure complete warmth for cold temperatures. They will identify the safest and silent corners of your house to have a relaxing winter season.
The most loved location of rats for the winter season is human dwellings and sheds. The crawl spaces available below the foundation of home are their favorite destinations for the winter season. Rats may also move to garage area or sheds as here they can find insulation from outer cold temperatures. They don't like to get exposed to the winter breeze so they often prefer to locate a hidden space in your house.
If you have some ideal vehicles at home, rats, as well as many other rodents, will find their way inside. They often love to enjoy stay in ventilation systems or engine compartments as these areas help them to stay well protected from outer temperature. Rats love to create their nests on some warm and soft surfaces to ensure complete comfort in the cold hours. They will identify some shred papers in your old car, will prefer to live inside seat cushions or create nesting area on some warm fabric. Note that, rats are social animals and they love to spend time in groups. So in winter season as well, they prefer to create common dwellings for large groups. They prefer to dig below the structures and create warm caves to enjoy the winter season. Rats simply store all the summer food collections in their hidden dens and then start enjoying their winter season in well-insulated areas of your house. However, you will rarely find them visiting your kitchen as they have already collected enough stuff for their diet.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal New Braunfels.