Naples Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 239-829-5372
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Collier County Animal Control at 239-530-7387
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Naples, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE NAPLES WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Naples. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- NAPLES BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- NAPLES BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- NAPLES RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Naples Animal Control agency or the Collier County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Naples Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Naples Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Naples Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Naples wildlife removal company services Naples, FL. Our range includes Naples Park, Naples Manor, Marco, Goodland, and Golden Gate. To learn more about us, visit our website at naplespestwildlife.com
Naples wildlife control tip of the month: A Guide To Getting Rid Of Iguanas In Your Home - When most people see iguanas on the TV or in movies, they often have this sense that they are very slow and docile reptiles. For the most part, this may be the case. However, there are times when things may change, and you may need to do iguana removal. For instance, during the mating season, iguanas can become extremely aggressive. The males of the species are especially very territorial, and may end up attacking anyone who seems to be invading their territory. Even when you are an owner of such an animal, you will find that you have to deal with very aggressive behavior once in a while when the animal is in its reproductive cycle.
Apart from that, the other reason why iguana removal is such a demanded service is that to most people, these animals are simply scary. This may sound like a very basic problem, but when you have children or other family members whose movements are restricted due to the presence of an iguana, it may be time to think of how to do iguana removal. Fortunately, this is something that can easily be handled; you only need to have a little information on how to do iguana removal and you would be on your way to avoiding the negative influence of such an animal. One of the things you may need to do in a bid to do iguana removal is to use repellants. There are some products out there which have been designed to act as repellants for reptiles such as snakes and iguanas. These often come as incense sticks or electronic devices which release a vapor that is pungent to the iguanas but may not be to humans. You can buy one of these and use it in your home, especially if you are in a situation where the iguanas often come inside the house. This method of iguana removal has been used by many people with mixed results.
Another way of keeping such animals away is by making sure that you do not provide a good environment for them to stay in. for instance, you would need to avoid leaving food or trash lying around in your garden or compound, as they often use these as food. It is also a good idea to keep your garden or compound clear of bushes where the iguanas can hide. In addition to that, it is often advisable to fill in any burrows in your garden or compound, as most of these animals will hide in them.
If you are looking for a more aggressive means of iguana removal, you can try to use one of the many iguana removal products out there. For instance, you can use some kind of baited snare which attracts the iguana and then traps it in place. These could be in the form of a cage that is only accessible from the outside in, but not from the inside out. When you are using these means of iguana removal, you need to ensure that your trap is put in a place where the iguana can access it easily. For instance, it is a known fact that iguanas often like basking in the sun at around midmorning on areas such as warm rocks. If you have some kind of path that is made of rocks outside your house, you can use it as your site for setting up the trap. This is a very effective way of doing iguana removal.
When you are getting a snare for iguana removal, it is often common to find that there are many kinds of devices out there with different degrees of complexity. It is advisable that you only go for the very complex designs only if you are sure that you can use them well. Problems with setting them up can result in very low chances of iguana removal. In some cases, the simpler traps may be less expensive but more effective, so they offer better value for money both ways. If you are not interested in handling an iguana, you can easily call one of the extermination companies in your neighborhood for further assistance. These will set up the traps for you and also check on them periodically to ensure that the animals are gotten rid of without you having to interact with them.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Naples.