Myrtle Beach Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 803-832-2495
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Horry County Animal Control at 843-248-1520
Yes, you can call us 24/7. South Carolina wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Myrtle Beach, SC region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE MYRTLE BEACH WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Myrtle Beach. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- MYRTLE BEACH BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in South Carolina.
- MYRTLE BEACH BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of South Carolina buildings.
- MYRTLE BEACH RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of South Carolina snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Myrtle Beach Animal Control agency or the Horry County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Myrtle Beach Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in South Carolina. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Myrtle Beach Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Myrtle Beach Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Myrtle Beach wildlife removal company services Myrtle Beach, SC. We also service Carolina Forest, Forestbrook, Socastee, Garden City, Surfside Beach, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at myrtlebeachpestwildlife.com
Myrtle Beach wildlife control tip of the month: What is the best way to remove scratching rodents from attic - the pros and con's of doing it yourself: When you have a wild animal living in your attic, it would make sense to try and remove the animal as quickly and safely as you can, and for the most part, this is where a lot of people go wrong - they think that they can successfully complete this task without the help of a professional. Although it is not completely impossible to trap and release this creature alone, without the assistance if someone that has been qualified to do so, you will most definitely find it a much more difficult process than just hiring someone to do it for you, and there are some pro's and con's that you will need to weigh up before you make your final decision. Starting with the pros, there really aren't that many. Of course, you are going to save money when you choose to remove the scratching rodents from your attic by yourself - you won't have to hire someone and pay a small fortune to do it yourself. You will also find that educating yourself on the topic could prove helpful if you live in an area that seems to be under scratching rodent invasion a lot - at least when you have the traps, etc that you need, you won't have to buy them again. Moving nicely onto the cons, you will notice that there are a lot more. For example, the costs associated with removing this creature without the help of an expert could soon mount up; eventually costing you more than what it would have done if you had just hired someone in the first place. There are methods to think about - humane or extermination? Then there are the traps - size, price, style. Then bait - you will need to do your research. At the end of it all, these costs will soon mount up, and that is before you have even thought about what to do with the animal once you have successfully caught it, if you even get to that point!
Reader mail feedback: We live in Myrtle Beach. Have had a mother and babies living in a space not accessible to us, over our front porch, for probably a month. Raccoons then migrated into a front closet and the adjacent wall. Smells and noise brought this reality to our attention. We engaged a wildlife trapper; but after 10 days-mother was not caught. Should this 'professional' be going after the babies, as live bait, to catch the mother?? Mother is ignoring traps; and now this 'professional' wants to set a "lethal trap". I don't think that will solve the problem; and it could just leave orphans to die in our walls. I just wanted to write to thank you for your very thorough article about raccoons in the attic. I had (have) that problem, and your article is already proving enormously valuable to me -- my insurance company offered to repair my roof, but did nothing about decontaminating the interior of my attic, so I called them today to let them know they only did part of the job. They are now going to finish it. The trapper I paid only caught and removed the babies, so I know Mama will be back next year. But next year I will find someone smart enough to use the babies as "bait" to trap Mama, so I can have the problem resolved once and for all. Thank you for being so informative. I have no wish to be unkind to these creatures; I just want them to stop ripping holes in my roof!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Myrtle Beach.