Mobile Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 251-545-3427
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Mobile County Animal Control at 251-574-3647
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Alabama wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Mobile, AL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE MOBILE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Mobile. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- MOBILE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Alabama.
- MOBILE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Alabama buildings.
- MOBILE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Alabama snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Mobile Animal Control agency or the Mobile County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Mobile Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Alabama. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Mobile Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Mobile Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Mobile wildlife removal company services Mobile, AL. We service both Mobile County and Baldwin County. Surrounding towns in our area include Prichard, Chickasaw, Saraland, Satsuma, Tillmans Corner, Bay Minette, Daphne, Fairhope, Theodore, Seven Hills, Grand Bay, and other nearby areas. To learn more about us, visit our website at mobilepestwildlife.com
Mobile wildlife control tip of the month: What is a good way to flush out an chewing squirrel from an attic? When the chewing squirrel lives in the woods, there is no problem. When the chewing squirrel moves into your home, you have a very big problem. Just look at the names associated with this creature - boisterous, noisy, trash eaters, territorial... these are names of things that you would never want living in your home, especially when you look at the diseases, mess and hassle that they unfortunately bring along with them! Now take a look online and type in something along the lines of "flush out an chewing squirrel". You are going to find a hundred and one results of products that you can buy, electronic gadgets you can invest in, and even bizarre tips and tricks that would never in a million years work to effectively remove the animal from your attic. Some of the suggestions are just crazy - why would your head allow you to believe some of them would actually work? There is no point in guessing with an animal like the possum - it has been around for many years and has evaded capture from many a human before you. Rather than taking your chances with this odd looking animal, it would more than likely be advisable to just give the local professionals a call. This is the kind of task they have been trained in after all! Rather than waiting for the chewing squirrel to cause problems in your home, you should give the guys in green a call. This will ensure that the most minimal amount of damage has been caused, as well as making sure that you and your family are exposed to as little risk of disease and parasites as you can manage. There is no sense in taking risks with a wild animal, especially one that you have little knowledge of in the first place!
Reader mail feedback: We have a colonial home that has a pretty air tight attic however a mother raccoon got in through the air duct located at either end of the house (air duct has a thin screen and wooden slats). She broke the screen and chewed the slats and spit them out on our roof and lawn. We saw her go out and boarded up the inside of the attic with a very thick piece of wood. She was frantic and started tearing at the roof taking off roof tiles near the edge where her babies were (we didn't know about the babies at the time). However, we started searching after her frantic attack on the roof. We can hear the babies at the ends under the plywood boards in the attic. We had a trap set outside for her with sardines in it (long steel trap) near the gutters where we knew she was climbing. She didn't go near it. The next night after discovering the babies, we undid the board where the broken screen was at the opening of the air duct. We put the cage with the sardines in the attic, no luck in the morning. Now what? I read your site and you indicated to put the babies in the trap with a separation and bring the babies outside the house. But why didn't she like our trap? Not the right food? Not big enough? Can she smell our human hands on the trap? How would we know she is not there to put her babies in the trap as bait? Any ideas.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Mobile.