Minneapolis Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 763-703-2600
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Hennepin County Animal Control at (612) 673-6222
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Minnesota wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Minneapolis, MN region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE MINNEAPOLIS WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Minneapolis. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- MINNEAPOLIS BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Minnesota.
- MINNEAPOLIS BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Minnesota buildings.
- MINNEAPOLIS RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Minnesota snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Minneapolis Animal Control agency or the Hennepin County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Minneapolis Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Minnesota. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Minneapolis Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Minneapolis Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Minneapolis wildlife removal company services Minneapolis, MN. Serving Minneapolis, all of Hennipen County, the west metro and the cities and counties towards and including the St. Cloud area. To learn more about us, visit our website at minneapoliswildlife.com
Minneapolis wildlife control tip of the month: What trap to use for trapping groundhogs? When you have an groundhog living on your land that you want to get rid of it, you may very well be looking at the idea of using traps. Of course, the best thing in this case is to do your research but thankfully, we have made life a little easier for you. The traps that you will use for catching an groundhog will fall into one of two very different categories - the live traps and the kill traps. You will see different variations of traps, of course, but they will either be one or the other. The kill trap does pretty much what it says on the tin - it exterminates the creature. The live trap enables the catcher or trapper to safely release the animal later on, once it has been caught in a leg hold or cage style trap. Of course, each type will have its benefits and disadvantages, but the more humane manner is to use a live trap. The kill trap doesn't have to be checked as regularly however, simply because once it has done the killing, you don't really have anything to worry about, making it one of the advantages to this kind of trap. There are disadvantages to kill traps of course, and especially those that use poisons. It is a very common accident that other wild animals, and even cats and dogs can be killed by the kill traps - something we are sure you probably didn't want to happen so you are going to need to weigh up the pros and cons of each type, before you make up your mind.
What animals kill opossums? Just like most wild animals, opossums have predators that are just waiting to slide them right to the bottom of the food chain. Of course, any kind of carnivore that lives in the same area as this creature is going to be classed as a predator, regardless of size or strength. For example, even something as small as an owl can be a threat to the opossum which is usually around the same size as your average house cat. Of course, the owl is not the only predator that this animal is likely to encounter. Even a cat or dog can be a threat with the right amount of rubbing up the wrong way, especially when you consider that this animal would rather run and hide or play dead than actually fight back, although it has been known for the opossum to use its deadly teeth and claws against the average pet. A snake could be a predator for the opossum given enough strength and size, as can the fox, feral cats and even wild dogs. The opossum is a very territorial animal, and although it would rather not fight against any species, let alone its own, it will stand up and defend its patch against other opossums should it need to. Of course, one of the deadliest animals that the opossum is going to come into contact with is us humans. We kill this animal in traps, release it into dangerous territories out of traps and even have a rather deadly tendency of running the critter over. This may be a pest to you, but you are definitely a predator to it!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Minneapolis.