Miami Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 786-408-5965
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Miami-Dade County Animal Control at (305) 884-1101
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Miami, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE MIAMI WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Miami. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- MIAMI BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- MIAMI BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- MIAMI RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Miami Animal Control agency or the Miami-Dade County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Miami Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Miami Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Miami Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Miami wildlife removal company services Miami, FL. Our range includes North Miami Beach, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Surfside, Miami Shores, North Bay Village, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Miami Springs, Sweetwater, Westwood Lake, Kendall, Pinecrest, and Coral Gables. To learn more about us, visit our website at miamiwildlife.com
Miami wildlife control tip of the month: Noise in the yard at night - What is scarier than hearing something outside in your yard when you are trying to get to sleep at the end of a hard day, or even worse, something that wakes you from your deep sleep! That scuffling you hear; that could be the footsteps of a burglar. That big crash - that must be the crazed axe-murderer. Of course, the chances are that it is none of these things and what it actually is, is just the noises of a random raccoon or skunk, or similar wild animal, that has chosen to forage around in your yard for food. That big crash you woke you from your deep sleep - that probably would have been the raccoon or skunk knocking the garbage can over as it looks for food in the leftovers that you have thrown out. That scuffling you heard outside that you assumed were the footsteps of a burglar - that was probably just the rummaging around of a raccoon or skunk looking for food in your fruit trees, or having a good old munch on the flowers or food that you have growing in your yard. That growling or barking you heard is probably not the noise of a crazed wild dog as you thought it was, but more likely to be two raccoon or skunks fighting a war over territory, or a mother raccoon or skunk calling to her young as she hunts for food for them. All of those unexplained noises that have scared you half to death - they can all be explained by the humble raccoon or skunk!
Living with possums - remove opossums from backyard. You will find that possums are becoming more and more adapted to living alongside humans, and are actually choosing more community based areas to make their homes rather than leading a solitary life in the wild. This means that you are going to see more of the creature, especially with it venturing more and more during daylight hours, but also because they seem to love living in human homes, invited or otherwise. Living alongside possums is going to be a very annoying experience, more for you than for the animal itself. You will find that these critters, although fairly small, (around the same size as your average housecat) it will make one hell of a load of noise, especially in the hours that you are trying to catch up on your beauty sleep! During these night time hours, the possum is going to be scuffling in and out of your home, knocking over your garbage cans, fighting territory wars with each other, and even calling out to its young. As you can imagine, these noises are going to drive you potty! On top of the noise, you are going to have to deal with a few other awful habits. It is going to use your home as a public toilet - it's poop and urine are going to end up everywhere. This is going to stain materials it comes into contact with, such as roofing materials and walls, but it also means that disease is going to be spread as well as smells are going to drive you nuts. Living with possums is going to take some adjusting, but if you feel that you cannot do this, and let's be honest, who could?, all you need to do is call the professionals to come and give you a hand to get rid of the animal.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Miami.