Melbourne Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 321-710-7253
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Brevard County Animal Control at (321) 253-6608
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Melbourne, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE MELBOURNE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Melbourne. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- MELBOURNE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- MELBOURNE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- MELBOURNE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Melbourne Animal Control agency or the Brevard County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Melbourne Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Melbourne Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Melbourne Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Melbourne wildlife removal company services Melbourne, FL. Our range includes Palm Bay, Sebastian, Merritt Island, Rockledge, Cocoa Beach, Titusville, and Satellite Beach. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.melbournewildlife.com
Melbourne wildlife control tip of the month: Eastern gray squirrel noises - defeat the rodents! - Are you done fighting that pesky eastern gray squirrel that will not seem to just go the hell away? You have tried everything there is so try so far and you would almost be forgiven for wanting to resort to cold blooded murder. There was the electronic gadgets that promised to repel the animal - didn't work. Same could be said for the moth balls, the liquid fox urine deterrent, the sprinkler systems, the radios, the lights, and all of this for nothing so far. It is time to declare war on this miniature beast! No army can go into war without a fight, so you are going to need to put together a game plan. This means that you are going to need to have as much research and education on this eastern gray squirrel as you can. This can help you to catch and deal with the little beast, should you decide to trap the eastern gray squirrel yourself. You are going to need to know when the eastern gray squirrel will emerge from your home so that you know when to set the traps. The answer is around 9-11pm at night, returning around 4-6am. Place the traps at these times, and you can be sure that the pets and the kids are safely tucked up inside. You are going to need to look at bait or some kind of lure as well. The animal is not stupid, but it will still more than happily go for cat or dog food, leftovers that you would throw in the garbage can, and even a super juicy piece of fruit.
Wild animal urine smell - Imagine your frustration when successfully managing to get rid of a wild animal from your home, only to have to deal with the feces and urine that the creature has left behind! This is one of those factors that very few people remember to sort out with a wild animal invasion, and the wild animal urine smell can stay for a lot longer than you would imagine after the actual animal has left the building, so to speak. Usually, you will smell the wild animal urine smell before you see it, although there have been reports of brain staining on the ceiling as the animal is living in the roof - this is something that you definitely do not want, as this could indicate a lengthy problem! If you have a feeling that the wild animal is living in your attic space, go and have a look - you will more than likely to see the urine down the walls, and you will be able to smell it to agree with your suspicions. The best way to deal with the rather smelly problem is to call wildlife professional, and although this may be an expensive option that you would rather not turn to, there are a lot of health problems that could be associated with the pee of this animal. Not only can the wild animal carry disease which could contaminate areas of your home, such as the kitchen or growing areas outside your home, but it could also leave parasites behind in its urine and feces - these are dangerous to humans and household pets alike. If you are going to sort this problem out yourself, you are going to need to make sure that you have got all of the dark spots sorted out with a mixture of some very thick and rather heavy duty rubber gloves, and a serious disinfectant. You may also want to consider some room spray!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Melbourne.