McKinney Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 469-240-6627
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Collin County Animal Control at (972) 769-4360
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the McKinney, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE MCKINNEY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in McKinney. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- MCKINNEY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- MCKINNEY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- MCKINNEY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not McKinney Animal Control agency or the Collin County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
McKinney Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
McKinney Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
McKinney Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
McKinney wildlife removal company services McKinney, TX. We service all of Collin County, including Plano, McKinney and Wylie. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalcollincounty.com
McKinney wildlife control tip of the month: What is a squirrel's natural diet and how does it get its food?
Squirrels are among those species with a specific food or natural diet to eat. Among the most common species include trees squirrels, burrowing squirrels and Oakland county flying squirrels. There is a need to understand the fact that these squirrels eat a variety of foods. Some of them eat up an opportunistic diet that could mean to say they eat anything they see, especially when they are hungry. It is also essential to keep in mind that they are not classified as picky eaters. This is why they could survive in different environments.
Popular Foods Squirrels Eat
In urban areas or wild areas, they are known to eat different foods like:
3. Native Fruits
6. Plants and All Other Things to Find in the Habitat
With all these foods, you could already say that squirrels are omnivorous kind of animal. They could eat both animals and plants. That is why they are able to survive a lot in almost any type of environment.
How Do Squirrels Get Their Food?
Squirrels are known as good planners. They have an idea that each day will never be the same. They may have an abundant supply of foods today but may have a short supply the next day. That is why they usually plan ahead of time by way of storing foods in the burrows. They also make it sure that they spend some time burrowing the ground. This is also where they usually tore their foods on the day of short supply of food.
Fruits as Part of Their Best Diet
Squirrels, especially with Oakland County Squirrels, they love it eating fruits. They also harvest fruits like avocados, citrus, pears, apples, palm nuts, figs, kiwi, nectarines and more. If you live near the trees that produce fruits, you will usually find a squirrel that is munching on delicious fruits with enthusiasm.
Squirrels Love it Eating Vegetables
If you have a garden with so many fresh vegetables, you might want to relocate a squirrel because it will munch on and enjoy a buffet. A squirrel loved it eating a lot of vegetables. Thus, this may bring damages in the gardens. It may eat up all other fresh vegetables like spinach, lettuce, tomatoes and a whole lot more. Now, you have learned what is a squirrel's natural diet and how does it get its food!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal McKinney.