Manchester Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 603-718-3260
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Hillsborough County Animal Control at (603) 472-3647
Yes, you can call us 24/7. New Hampshire wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Manchester, NH region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE MANCHESTER WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Manchester. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- MANCHESTER BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in New Hampshire.
- MANCHESTER BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of New Hampshire buildings.
- MANCHESTER RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of New Hampshire snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Manchester Animal Control agency or the Hillsborough County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Manchester Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in New Hampshire. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Manchester Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Manchester Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Manchester wildlife removal company services Manchester, NH. We service the towns of Bedford, Londonderry, Hooksett, Derry, Windham, Litchfield, Merrimack, Amherst, New Boston, Goffstown, Auburn, Chester, Candia.
Manchester wildlife control tip of the month: Ways to prevent critters under house - One of the best aspects of deterring critters is to prevent them from gaining access to the points of your house in which they can cause problems, and just one of these areas is underneath your home. There are plenty of ways that you can avoid the creature from making its home here, but above all else, you need to use some common sense. If there is a hole, the critter is going to use it so to avoid this, you are going to need to block the hole. If you know that there is an critter living under your home, you should block every entrance or exit aside from the one that you know the critter has been using. This may take a little investigative work on your part, but with some careful monitoring and that oh so important common sense again, you should manage to find the hole or gap that the creature uses the most. You will need some strong materials to block up the holes. Bricks do not work as the animal can be a fairly strong one, and the bricks are not likely to be much good. You can use things such as sheet metal, wire netting or wood, vinyl and even mesh. The material that you use should be firmly attached to the surrounding area, preferably with an overlap that is also flush to the wall or gap to ensure that the critter cannot get his sharp claws in there and rip it open again. You may always want to consider moving or digging up various shrubs or plants from around the base of your home until further notice.
What to do if you have a possum inside your ceiling: These days, it would appear that animals are choosing our ceilings as their own which comes with its fair share of problems, as you can well imagine. As with most things in life, there are various pros and cons to the different methods of removal that you will come across, especially with animals like the opossum, and you are going to need to bear these in mind before you settle on a method of opossum removal that is going to work for you. The trapping and releasing method is the most humane way that you can deal with this situation. The animal gets to stay alive, and you are happy in the knowledge that you have not harmed a wild animal. You will find that buying a trap is going to be fairly easy - they are available from plenty of places, are not overly expensive, and are also available in plenty of different sizes. When you think about it - it makes sense to have a trap in your ceiling just in case the opossum comes back, or other wild animals for that matter. Now for the disadvantages - you knew there would be some! One of the hardest things about trapping and releasing an animal like the opossum is knowing where to release the animal once the trapping has been completed. You will want to make sure that it is far enough away so that the creature doesn't come back, but at the same time, it needs to be a place where the animal is actually going to survive. However, there are certain rules and regulations that differ from state to state that you are going to need to read up on before you make any decisions.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Manchester.