Maine Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 207-956-5377
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Your Maine County Animal Control at (207) 992-4200
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Maine wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Maine, ME region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Maine. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Maine.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Maine buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Maine snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Maine Animal Control agency or the Your Maine County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Maine Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Maine. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Maine Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Maine Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Maine wildlife removal company services Maine, ME.
Maine wildlife control tip of the month: Will repellents get a rodent out of the attic?
Rodents are mammals, and like other mammals have an instinctual drive to nest into to have/care for their young. In the wild, they most often live in fallen debris, trees, rock overhangs, and undergrowth. If rodents find themselves living in an urban setting, they adjust. They will look for whatever nesting areas might be available. Your attic space fits the bill nicely. If you discover rodents in your attic, you know that you must get rid of them. Even though they are usually dirty and carry diseases, you may not want to kill them. You have probably seen many repellents advertised or heard about natural's remedies that are supposed to drive them away. Do not throw away your money! Most of these only steal your valuable time and money. Nothing is worse than spending your hard-earned money to find that the problem is still there! There is no magical apparatus, machine, elixir, or spice that is going to make rodents pack up and move. Nothing on your pantry shelves, in the garage, in the laundry, or on your porch can solve your problem by sprinkling it around or spritzing the air.
No loud noises or strobe lights or ultrasonic whistles are going to make these creatures abandon their home, especially if there are babies. Many Old wives tales claim that common household chemicals and items found in your kitchen can make rodents give up their homes. Manufacturers claim that these fancy (and often expensive) machines that put out high-pitched frequencies, loud noises, and flashing lights will drive away these creatures. Not only do people complain that they do not work, many have said that using these devices will probably annoy you and your pets more than any critters. There is only one surefire way get rid of a rodent infestation. Follow a plan that uses tried and true methods. Talk to a professional service or your local animal control for help on what you should do for your particular situation. Prevention is always the best solution. Inspect your house and attic for signs of rodents. Check the exterior of your home for holes or cracks that rodents can use as entryways. Eliminate any standing water, clean up debris, and trash, and keep your lawn and shrubs tidy. Never leave out unattended pet food and animal feed. Put your garbage in sturdy cans with secured lids. In addition, if you need more advice on managing a rodent problem, please call a professional animal removal service, or contact your local agricultural agency for help. They can offer professional advice that is safe for you and your family!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Maine.